You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Anybody aware of this?

Kain

What is... Gee-taar?

http://www.nesgametabs.com/
I see a lot of our tabs on here. He does credit their original tabbers, but they are still tabs originally submitted here. I'm just wondering if anyone who has tabs on this site is aware they have been uploaded, even with proper credit.

D:

Jacob31593

D:

I notice that at the bottom

Kain

What is... Gee-taar?

I notice that at the bottom of the tabs it says "Brought to you by nesgametabs.com". That denies gametabs any credit whatsoever.

----------

One word: Thundercougarfalconbird

Re: Anybody aware of this?

SalemJeanette

Save Your Tears.

Kain said

http://www.nesgametabs.com/

Fellireactonface.jpg

----------

23:33 Vic9mm said: its ture ida benn gone she took out like 3 kids before had what was that fat ass asian kid gonna do

Little J.

© 2006-2010 gametabs.net. All

SalemJeanette

Save Your Tears.

© 2006-2010 gametabs.net. All Rights reserved. Use of any tablatures on this site without permission of the tabber is prohibited.

----------

23:33 Vic9mm said: its ture ida benn gone she took out like 3 kids before had what was that fat ass asian kid gonna do

Little J.

That about sums up my problem

Kain

What is... Gee-taar?

That about sums up my problem with the site. Let's keep this bamped up there 'till Archard or Auri sees this.

----------

we already discussed it over

StrangeJam

Da Manliness

we already discussed it over IRC.
HEADS WILL ROLL.

nah kidding we reached the conclusion that we can't really do much cuz it is le Internet.
but arch was like:
"I'll see what I can do through dialogue".
so stay tuned.

salem is contacting him as

Jacob31593

salem is contacting him as "the second in command from gametabs", all is lost

oh yeah. that too.

StrangeJam

Da Manliness

oh yeah.
that too.

I wish that IRC would work

Kain

What is... Gee-taar?

I wish that IRC would work well on my iPod touch, but it refuses to work well.

----------

Re: salem is contacting him as

SalemJeanette

Save Your Tears.

Jacob31593 said

salem is contacting him as "the second in command from gametabs", victory shall be achieved

Fixed

----------

Little J.

NotKawaiiArkchan> the guy

SalemJeanette

Save Your Tears.

NotKawaiiArkchan> the guy never responded
archard> HOW DARE HE
archard> DOES HE NOT KNOW WHO HE IS DEALING WITH

----------

Little J.

In September of last year, he

auriplane

In September of last year, he wrote me a Youtube private message:

Hello there, My name is Phillip, The reason I'm writing you is because i'm a huge Classic NES fan.

I'm going to start a website specifically for Classic Nintendo. my goal is to showcase cool artwork, You tube videos, and also Guitar tabs.

I was very impressed with your work. With your permission I would love to use some of your tabs and vids on my site. And I would link them to you of course. ( to your website, You tube Channel, etc.) Thanks,

I said:

Thanks! Sure use whatever. Probably best if you link to GameTabs instead of my website, though.

He said:

Thanks man, What I will do is probably get your tabs and make new website pages for them. It's no trouble for me at all. Do you want me to link your name to your xtalcy.com or your YOu Tube channel? And is "Auriplane" ok? or do you want me to write another name for you?

I said:

Youtube is fine. And I'm a girl btw, in case you mention me in the third person or whatever.

He said:

Oh ok. Awesome!

Then he sent me another message later:

Thanks again for letting me use some of your cool NES tabs and stuff on my website. Here's the link http://www.nesgametabs.com ( Couldn't come up with a more clever name that wasn't taken already.) Phillip

I didn't really spend time checking out the site (I like GameTabs), but he used my stuff with permission and was pretty polite. I have no idea about anyone else.

----------

Auriplane!!

polite? we must put his

Jacob31593

polite? we must put his madness to an end once and for all