You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Snow Mountain (lonlonjp version)

LeonFF7

Snow Mountain (lonlonjp version)
Music composed by Kouji Kondo
arranged by lonlonjp
Tabbed by Leonff7

snow mountain lonlonjp version.zip

Hi, I moved your post to

auriplane

Hi, I moved your post to submissions and edited your link to make it show up. You have to put something in "link text" or it won't show up in the post.

----------

Auriplane!!

Re: Hi, I moved your post to

LeonFF7

Oh thanks, I was really confused. =^.^= I just realized i forgot to write "Drop D Tuning" on the one Notepad version of the tab. But the GP5, .pdf and MIDI Sequence are all good. Should I re-upload the file again and make that small change?

I'm really excited to upload something on this site. I want to give something back for the past 2 years of great Game tabs.

THANKS GAME TABS!

----------

-Leon

Sure, if you like. The tab

auriplane

Sure, if you like. The tab does say "DADGBE" along the left, though, which lets people know the tuning, so you don't have to :-)

----------

Auriplane!!

Oh so it dose, lol. I'll

LeonFF7

Oh so it dose, lol. I'll leave it be then. So do you review and post it for me now? And what do you mean "link text"? So I understand in the future. Thanks Auriplane. I've been reading your tabs for a long time. When I think of Game Tabbers there are a few names that come to mind. kabukibear, Stamen47, TheDoomOfAllFires, lonlonjp and Auriplane.

----------

-Leon

When you click "insert/edit

auriplane

When you click "insert/edit link", there's three blanks. "Link URL", "Link Text", and "Link Title":

• Link URL is the address of the item you want to link to. You got this part right.
  • Link Text is the part that actually shows up in a forum post. If you leave it blank, nothing shows up.
  • Link Title is irrelevant, and you should ignore it. (It's the text that shows up when you mouse over a link, and doesn't do anything useful.

It's a long-standing site bug. It should fill in link text if it's left blank, and link title shouldn't be there. But anyway

The More You Know

----------

Auriplane!!

Here is your tab!! Well done

auriplane

Here is your tab!! Well done :-)

http://www.gametabs.net/super-mario-64/snow-mountain

----------

Auriplane!!

Cool, Thanks so much. My eyes

LeonFF7

Cool, Thanks so much. My eyes are now open to the world of online tablature posting. One last thing and I'll leave you to your Online Guitar Odyssey. Is there any way for me personally to edit the Tabs page? For instance there is no mention that it is a lonlonjp arrangement. I know that I check the site everyday for new lonlonjp arrangements and get so excited to play them. Also I don't want to credit myself for just re-tabbing what he really transcribed. Is it at all possible to edit that somehow? Or is there some reason why it shouldn't be titled (Lonlonjp version)?

----------

-Leon

Whew, sorry about that :-)

auriplane

Whew, sorry about that :-) My mistake. I'm feeling a bit under the weather, and I'm probably not paying close enough attention to what I'm doing at the moment.

No, you can't edit your posted tabs. But if you post a correction/edit/whatever, a moderator can update it for you. (There's a bunch of mods though.)

BTW thanks for your earlier comment. It's flattering to be put in the company of those other tabbers / arrangers, though I don't personally think of myself as very good at arranging yet. I love to do it though, and I hope to get more practice!! Kabuki's tabs are my inspiration :-) Otherwise I don't think I would have tried doing any fingerstyle pieces.

Your tab has been updated. Please let me know if there are any other problems!!

----------

Auriplane!!

BTW, would you like a little

auriplane

BTW, would you like a little constructive criticism? I think your tab is great :-) But there's a couple things I would change if it were my own tab. In the first three measures, I hear a triplet rhythm. I also wouldn't put the ending into 6/4. It ends up like this:

snow.gp5

----------

Auriplane!!

Oh wow that sounds so much

LeonFF7

Oh wow that sounds so much better. Thanks. The easy part was writing it down in my sketch book. The hard part was trying to figure out how Guitar Pro Works. lol hmmm. . . tempted to re-post your updated version =^.^=

----------

-Leon

^-^!

auriplane

^-^!

----------

Auriplane!!

Re: ^-^!

LeonFF7

Just couldn't resist. Your corrections were dead on. . . . And I went back and wrote Drop D tuning. haha, Thanks again.

----------

-Leon

Re: Snow Mountain (lonlonjp version)

seewseew

Cool god blast u