You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Final Fantasy IV - Theme of Love (Lonlonjp)

perpetiel01

Nv.Cherry.AicelleAnne

Please help me out. I used TuxGuitar to tab. I've been tabbing this out for about 3hours . and it's really tiring. lonlonjp's arrangement are hard to figure out for an amateur like me. i managed to tab up to the first 4min (5:35 overall length). i really want to finish this out but i think i need you guys! please help me. And please correct the tab because i'm having a hard time on DURATIONS ( i don't if it should be a quarter note or a dotted one. its hard since i can't read notes)

PLEASE GAMETABBERS HELP ME!!

Theme of Love

Darkyle99

I'll try.

----------

BANG!!

thanks!

perpetiel01

Nv.Cherry.AicelleAnne

thanks!

----------

hohoemashii.tenshii.bercede

Darkyle99

It's done!! but on a guitar pro, PDF, and midi formats,i'm not used to tuxguitar yet!! & i only filled the rest of the song for your sake, and i haven't revised it yet, including your part, we should fully revise it before posting it!!

Here ya go: Theme of Love (lonlonjp ver.)

----------

BANG!!

should i write it in txt now?

perpetiel01

Nv.Cherry.AicelleAnne

should i write it in txt now? but i'm noob at durations. and how do you put an upward ARROW like this..

Untitled.jpg

----------

It's usually a ^ over the

auriplane

It's usually a ^ over the line, or v for a downward arrow.

----------

Auriplane!!

how do i do that in tux

perpetiel01

Nv.Cherry.AicelleAnne

how do i do that in tux guitar?? sorry i'm so SLOW

----------

BTW, you don't need to write

auriplane

BTW, you don't need to write a text file by hand if you have a GP5. You can use the export function in Guitar Pro or Tuxguitar. Here's what that GP5 looks like, exported from Guitar Pro:

exported text file

----------

Auriplane!!

I changed all the key

auriplane

I changed all the key bindings in tuxguitar, so I'm not sure if this is right for you. But there are downstroke and upstroke commands. (A downstroke on guitar is the "up arrow", and an upstroke is the "down arrow", so don't mix them up!) Ctrl-d and ctrl-u

----------

Auriplane!!

COOOOOOOOOOL!! THANKS A LOT

perpetiel01

Nv.Cherry.AicelleAnne

COOOOOOOOOOL!! THANKS A LOT AURIPLANE. my ignorance lessened a bit.. hahaha

----------

i'm gonna try my best to

perpetiel01

Nv.Cherry.AicelleAnne

i'm gonna try my best to revise my mistakes on the durations so that we can finally post this one!!
thanks Darkyle99 and Auriplane!!

----------