You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Can we have a tab on the front page for accessing our favorites?

Choogly

The new layout has added a step to getting to my favorites, which is a bit less convenient. A tab to get to them on the front page would be nice, as for someone like me my favorites page is one of the most important parts of the site.

In the meantime, maybe you

auriplane

In the meantime, maybe you could just bookmark https://www.gametabs.net/user/0/favorite-tabs or some such? :)

----------

Auriplane!!

I thought it was just a

a.christie.w

I thought it was just a visual bug and not an intended change lol

----------

what

Yeah, I will put it back.

archard

Yeah, I will put it back. Probably next to the new messages link. I wanted to make all the account, login, and register stuff more prominent. But wasn't sure yet what to do with the favourites list. I agree it's a very important feature and probably best to make it as easy as possible to get to.

----------

DANG

It's back! :D

archard

It's back! :D

----------

DANG

I totally forgot we even had

BigHeadClan

I totally forgot we even had a favorites function on the website, I only have ever added one song to the list. XD
Really need to use function more. lol

Re: I totally forgot we even had

Choogly

Dude...it's everything. Helps me keep track of the tabs I enjoy. I've got pages and pages, sometimes I'll just pick a random number between 1-18 and play tabs from that page.

Woo hoo! :-)

auriplane

Woo hoo! :-)

I like the new simpler URL, too.

----------

Auriplane!!