You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Demon's Souls Anyone?

Alyza

I don't usually play games, but this game has got me addicted!

Anyone else playing this magnificent game?

PS. It's been like 2 years since I've posted something, Awesome :D

I like these type of games

Vic9mm

The Fingerstyle Mechanic

I like these type of games reminds me of soul reaver, that cut scene with the dragon is badass!!! I might buy me a PS3 i like what i'm seeing from Sony lately.

----------

Watch me: http://www.youtube.com/user/Vic9mm

soul reaver you say? :O

Jacob31593

soul reaver you say? :O

It's an Atlus game - it must

BooDoo

People

It's an Atlus game - it must be good!

No PS3 yet, but I'm gonna crack for Last Guardian anyways so this looks like another good reason.

I've been thinking of picking

natenmn

I haven't had a chance to trim my hedges recently. Thanks for visiting anyway...

I've been thinking of picking up this game lately... I have heard great things. It is definitely a sleeper/cult hit. Everything I've heard from those that have played it has been very positive, though. I've got a bit of a backlog currently, but once I've finished a few games I will most likely grab Demon's Souls. Also, I've heard it is incredibly hard and challenging, which is possibly a good thing.

Oh yeah and it has Co-op... I'm not sure exactly how it works, but I think it is if you die you can join someone else's game as a spirit and help them out with stuff.

Don't let the hype about its

Parhelion

Don't let the hype about its difficulty turn you away from the game. It's one of the best games on the PS3.

----------

Friend of the pag.

I have it, but haven't gotten

CpxAzn

Lurker

I have it, but haven't gotten very far. My cousin on the other hand, already beat the game a few times.

i concur... it is addictive.

Ando

i concur... it is addictive. Dang, but I have to agree with Parhelion, the difficulty is the best thing about this game.