You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Phantasy Star IV - Her Last Breath

Shade

Yay, Hero!

i hope this works..

um. wtf. i did this like

Shade

Yay, Hero!

um. wtf. i did this like the directions said. help!

----------

[i:29gl9em8]My life is a chip in your pile. Ante up![/i:29gl9em8]

Re: Phantasy Star IV - Her Last Breath

Shade

Yay, Hero!

Her Last Breath

----------

Re: Phantasy Star IV - Her Last Breath

Shade

Yay, Hero!

ok. tell me that worked..

----------

Hi! Sorry for the confusion,

auriplane

Hi! Sorry for the confusion, but if you don't enter anything into "link text", it doesn't show up.

And yes, you did get it working :-)

----------

Auriplane!!

Re: Hi! Sorry for the confusion,

Shade

Yay, Hero!

yeah, i noticed that the second time around :) thanks i hope people like this, its one of the prettiest songs from that game and i had a lot of fun making it (except for the constant headache)

----------

the music file

Shade

Yay, Hero!

I forgot to include a link where you can listen to it... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61IAHniwWWw
thats the original

----------

Did you make this by hand?

auriplane

Did you make this by hand? If you used a program that can export a MIDI, people seem to like those a lot.

----------

Auriplane!!

Here you go

auriplane

Here you go :-)

http://www.gametabs.net/phantasy-star-4/her-last-breath

It sounds nice, though I wasn't able to sight read it at tempo ^-^ I posted it for you but if you have a MIDI or anything like that to add, it can still be added if you'd like. (People like those especially for these fingerstyle guitar arrangements, I suppose, because they can differ significantly from the original.)

----------

Auriplane!!

no, its really hard to find

Shade

Yay, Hero!

no, its really hard to find music from this game at all, much less anything besides the original song which i even had to dig for. Yes I did make it by hand, by ear...i tend to dislike the tabs that come from programs like guitar pro, because they'll not only match each note exactly (which is ok of course) but they'll try to match the pitch, and this whole song would have been up on the high e string in the 15-19 fret range. and if you play mostly acoustic guitar, those numbers don't exist, so its very frustrating. i just wanted it to be as pretty as the original, but i added a few things that i don't think were there before.

----------

Oh! You don't have to

auriplane

Oh! You don't have to justify not using such a program. I totally understand, and I've written out most of my tabs by hand :-) I was just asking in case it was something to add to the page. It is certainly not a requirement.

It is a very nice tab ^-^

----------

Auriplane!!