You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Tetris (NES)

megaman04

Zero

Tetris Theme Song
Standard Tuning

e|-0-------------------0------------0--------|
B|---0-1-3--1-0------1---3-1-0--1-3---1------|
G|--------------2--2~-------------------2-2~-|
D|-------------------------------------------|
A|-------------------------------------------|
E|-------------------------------------------|
                                                                                   Slow Part
|-----1-3/5-3-1-0---0------------0-------|-0-------------------0-------------1h3-5-4|
|-1-3-------------1---3-1-0--1-3---1-----|---1--3-0--1------0----1--3-0--1h3--------|
|------------------------------------2-2~|-------------2--1-------------------------|
|----------------------------------------|------------------------------------------| 
|-----------------------play 2x -------->|------------------------------------------|
|-------------------from start then this>|------------------------------------------|repeat as desired

Sounds all good to me! I read one of them a while back and it was all on the High E (ewwww!!! >.<) 
so I broke it down a bit into this! Capo it where you please *coff* 12th fret *coff*

Simple and fun just like the game!! From Russia with Fun(this was put on 
the Box Art for Original Tetris Cartridge for NES)! Enjoy! ^__^

Please comment on it!

Stay Rockin' \m/[//.^]\m/
-MnZero4

Gah it came out stupid!!!

megaman04

Zero

i hate whn it does that!!!

----------

The King of Reploids is here to protect from Neo Arcadians.

Re: Gah it came out stupid!!!

surreal

Eric: tank,godlike

megaman04 said

i hate whn it does that!!!

Just remember all you have to do is put "pre" "/pre" tags around it. Replace the quotations with brackets <>

Here, I'll do it for you.

now all you gotta do is

Vic9mm

The Fingerstyle Mechanic

now all you gotta do is follow the submission guidelines which can be found here http://www.gametabs.net/forum/topic/1926

----------

Watch me: http://www.youtube.com/user/Vic9mm