You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

YEAAAHH BOOOYYYY

Arteriorrhexis

Bigot

I love how this forum is basically dead :\

Re: YEAAAHH BOOOYYYY

surreal

Eric: tank,godlike

Re: YEAAAHH BOOOYYYY

Jacob31593

1254819245696.jpg

thats a good show

Show sucks. But yeah every

Arteriorrhexis

Bigot

Show sucks.
But yeah every time I get on there's no new posts.

If you're referencing The

surreal

If you're referencing The Office then I agree with you wholeheartedly. I just enjoy that ascii facial expression in relation to your lament.

(Yes I do like Black Metal, I

Kain

What is... Gee-taar?

(Yes I do like Black Metal, I just thought this was funny). Yeah, this forum's pretty freakin' dead. And I do enjoy The Office, but just in small doses, I can't watch a whole episode.

----------

One word: Thundercougarfalconbird

But there i go making threads

SalemJake

Bewitched

But there i go making threads to ressurect this forum and everyone reacts like a bitch and ask to close the threads.

You have a point, but Taylor

Kain

What is... Gee-taar?

You have a point, but Taylor Swift still T3H SUX0RZ.

----------

(No subject)

Jacob31593

1254977582262.jpg

Re: (No subject)

Arteriorrhexis

Bigot

Jacob31593 said

1254977582262.jpg

Yeah. Basically shit like this.
It seems like not many people here have anything constructive or imaginative to add to the forums. Just stupid pictures... As seen around 4 times in this fucking thread.

Pretty
fucking
lame.

Hey, I just decided to be

Kain

What is... Gee-taar?

Hey, I just decided to be stupid for once. Otherwise, I'm pretty constructive or whatever vivid adjective you want to use to describe me.

----------

surreal

Hah well what do you really expect there to be in a thread about someone complaining about no activity?

If you're bitching about contribution and imagination, there's the "new thread" button up there. Please be my guest.

The way I see it, if you're complaining about a lack of contribution when you yourself are not making noticeable counteractions by actually contributing yourself, then it makes your entire argument invalid to me.

Have a Popsicle.

Surreal just won the

Kain

What is... Gee-taar?

Surreal just won the internet. And year's supply of cookies.

----------

Jacob31593

Arteriorrhexis said

Yeah. Basically shit like this.
It seems like not many people here have anything constructive or imaginative to add to the forums. Just stupid pictures... As seen around 4 times in this fucking thread.

Pretty
fucking
lame.

1233448807773.jpg

i am a man of few words and many pixels

Maybe the forum doesn't need

auriplane

Maybe the forum doesn't need contentless chatter, and it can be used whenever people actually have something to say? Or not ;-)

----------

Auriplane!!

Arteriorrhexis

Bigot

surreal said

Hah well what do you really expect there to be in a thread about someone complaining about no activity?

If you're bitching about contribution and imagination, there's the "new thread" button up there. Please be my guest.

The way I see it, if you're complaining about a lack of contribution when you yourself are not making noticeable counteractions by actually contributing yourself, then it makes your entire argument invalid to me.

Have a Popsicle.

Thing is. I have been.
And not with retarded posts. Actual legitimate questions and responses.
I've made several threads talking about serious shit that I'm curious about.
Don't congratulate yourself till you've actually won.

And Auri... It seems like people ONLY use the shoutbox for saying shit.
And since that's the case.
WHY THE FUCK DO WE EVEN HAVE A FORUM?!

auriplane

Wow, you're pretty upset. It's just a forum. No need to get so dramatic about things!

----------

Auriplane!!

This is a small community of

TrangOul

Insomaniac

This is a small community of videogaming guitarists. Isn't it natural that there aren't dozens of new posts every day?

Arteriorrhexis

Bigot

auriplane said

Wow, you're pretty upset. It's just a forum. No need to get so dramatic about things!

I just think it's unnecessary to have a forum if it's only going to be used every other day, and for the most part for un-legitimate purposes.

surreal

Arteriorrhexis said

Thing is. I have been.
And not with retarded posts. Actual legitimate questions and responses.
I've made several threads talking about serious shit that I'm curious about.
Don't congratulate yourself till you've actually won.

And Auri... It seems like people ONLY use the shoutbox for saying shit.
And since that's the case.
WHY THE FUCK DO WE EVEN HAVE A FORUM?!

Several you say? By several you mean exactly five (including this one)?

Three of the other four which you received legitimate constructive answers to, mhmm.

Three of the other four which were made almost over three months ago?

Yeaaaaah, where would we ever be without you.

With a thread by name of "YEAAAAAAH BOYYYYY," satirical or otherwise, you gotta be flipping me if you're expecting to be taken seriously.

Secondly, it's a forum, you can say whatever you want to. Frankly, as I said above, the majority of your threads asking about tunings, band critique, etc. received serious answers. Amidst the inherent chaos and madness that you believe plagues this place. If people fooling and joking around bothers you that much, you should chill. The majority of the active community here can be serious just as it can be laid back.

You're pointlessly complaining about something you offer nothing constructive to aid or "fix" in the first place.

auriplane

Arteriorrhexis said

for the most part for un-legitimate purposes.

Speaking of which, what IS your icon, anyway?

----------

Auriplane!!

It's a fighter from Killer

TrangOul

Insomaniac

It's a fighter from Killer Instinct, I believe.

Correct me if I'm wrong. :|

TrangOul wins Glacius. And

Arteriorrhexis

Bigot

TrangOul wins
Glacius.
And yeah TrangOul and Auri you two have a point... It is a small community, it's just the fact that people most post retarded shit as I've said.

And Surreal
sev·er·al (svr-l, svrl)
adj.
1. Being of a number more than two or three but not many.

Where would you be without me? Same place you are now, I don't expect this place to change cause of me.
Was I asking you all to post more? No. Was I telling you? No.
I stated that this forum is basically dead.
THEN I said that most of the time people just post retarded shit.

The title was to get peoples attention (caps and all)

Oh thanks, I didn't play that

auriplane

Oh thanks, I didn't play that game ^-^;

Here is a snail

----------

Auriplane!!

Re: TrangOul wins Glacius. And

surreal

Arteriorrhexis said

TrangOul wins
Glacius.
And yeah TrangOul and Auri you two have a point... It is a small community, it's just the fact that people most post retarded shit as I've said.

And Surreal
sev·er·al (svr-l, svrl)
adj.
1. Being of a number more than two or three but not many.

Where would you be without me? Same place you are now, I don't expect this place to change cause of me.
Was I asking you all to post more? No. Was I telling you? No.
I stated that this forum is basically dead.
THEN I said that most of the time people just post retarded shit.

The title was to get peoples attention (caps and all)

There's a legitimate difference between technically having the rights to use the word (by 2 threads o:) and the impression it gives. That said, I'm in your debt for including the phonetics as well, It wasn't until today that I knew how to pronounce this tricky bastard, thanks brah.

There's no need to retreat to technicalities in the wake of fallacies, I'm done here, enjoy your vent sir.

I like this forum. We do

atukomanga

Shiny/Glowy object collector

I like this forum. We do flame wars right.

BTW, the main reasons forum die is not because the users don't post. It's mainly cuz they've said everything they need to say, and no new members are coming on and asking questions (or they are coming on, but are smart and searching the forums for related threads).

Forums never die, they just go silent. It's like when martial artists can just look at each other and know how the entire fight will go just from each others eyes. We know what's going to be said, so we don't need to say it. Those that still feel the need to post are probably going to post something unrelated to what this forum was actually (probably) made for. Discussions on things to better ourselves and this website.

And now, I'm off to go about my day. May you all enjoy yours.

Atuko

BTW, I'm now an official college graduate, and I start the masters in a week. I'm going to be very edumacated. lol

----------

ウイル ワツク フォオ アニメ クラツプ
Will Work for Anime Crap

Congratulations!

SalemJeanette

Save Your Tears.

Congratulations!

----------

23:33 Vic9mm said: its ture ida benn gone she took out like 3 kids before had what was that fat ass asian kid gonna do

Little J.

Forums in general are dead,

archard

Forums in general are dead, the web has just moved beyond them. With facebook, and twitter, etc, these days, the use of a traditional forum is simply a dated practice. It's extremely rare these days to find a small site with a really active forum. Especially if the site isn't forum-oriented to begin with. With this site, the attraction is the large amount of really unique tabs that the community itself produces. That's why there are plenty of posts in the submissions and requests portions of the site. And the stream of comments to the tabs themselves is also very regular. Like others have said, I'm kind of glad that the forum isn't 'active' in the traditional sense, meaning that there isn't a lot of random, contentless posts. The shoutbox, which is very popular on this site, fills that void quite well.

So, while there may not be a lot of random chatter in the forums themselves, the community is still a very active and cohesive unit. This is what every website strives for and few attain, so I am grateful for that.

----------

DANG

Re:

Nedion

I have heard such claims for almost 4 years. But few people agreed that he himself should form interesting content here. In general, the format of the forum is not something that can be called a live conversation. It is much easier for me to chat in chats on a dating site. By the way, you can also use this great site. Registration will be fast and free. Your data is protected by a security protocol. Everything will be ok and you can chat at any time. Or find a girlfriend.