You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Zelda - A Link to the Past - Ending Theme

Tanimax

Ending - Tab
Ending - Midi

There, I put most of the explanation in the text file itself.

Enjoy... as I said, if people like it, I'll try and tab out other parts of the song. Or at least, sooner than I would myself...

Edit: Yeah, I meant to post this in the completed section... but I decided to to add more anyway. I'm nearly done with some chords to embelish stuff ^_^

Edit: Revision1: I changed 3 notes that Auriplane corrected. ^_^ I also added chords. Now, these aren't the chords in the MIDI... I chose notes I felt should be embelished (moslty those with crashes) and added the chord of that note, I.e G G >C< are the first notes, so I put the C chord in.

As for when I move it higher..

Edit: Uploaded a new revision. I kept the chords in major, just 3 notes before the last where wrong.

Well there we have it, all shiny and stuff ^_^

Re: Zelda - A Link to the Past - Ending Theme

hslesperance

Love playing this song. So far the tab looks really good; keep up the work!

----------

My Original Songs - https://soundcloud.com/hslesperance

Tanimax

Thanks. Couple of things.

a) there's still a bit wrong. Last line, should be g-19 19 b-18 then e-20, rather than what it is.
b) auriplane said the a and d chords should be minor. I'd check it yourself, cause I'm not so good with chords.

Much cheers ^_^ I'll probably tab it onto two guitars overall.

auriplane

Oh it was just a guess I still haven't played the chords XD

----------

Auriplane!!

Tanimax

A guess huh? Well I'd say its the major... it is an upbeat VICTORY song after all. The minors sounded off when I played them... but I ahev yet to play them with the MIDI. I was hoping a duet could try it or something... see what worked.

Also, how is the G on the lower one? Does leaving the higher strings out work better? I think it differentiates them... truthfully, I decided to make my own G chord with only 4 strings... when I hit something I good, I realised it was the actual G chord with just those strings... :P

So yeah, comment and stuff. Who wants to see more?

auriplane

Posting to clarify that you said on the shoutbox it was ready to be submitted. I played through, seemed fine :-)

I can still edit it if you have updates.

----------

Auriplane!!