You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

for Auriplane and everyone else.

Vic9mm

The Fingerstyle Mechanic

I thought you and everyone else would get a kick out of this guys bass

Re: for Auriplane and everyone else.

yoshistrings

ヨッシー

I've seen this before. pretty sweet.

surreal

Eric: tank,godlike

8 finger form adapted to a multi string bass.

It's a neat technique, a few select 8 finger players on electric guitar can mimic beautiful piano ensembles perfectly.

Kabukibear

Happy Strumming!

I dunno, as cool as this is and all, once you get to this point I almost don't even consider it bass playing anymore. You might as well be playing one of those key-tars or whatever from the 80's.

...you know this kinda reminds of the live action he-man movie "Masters of the Universe" where that little troll thing plays the "cosmic key" or whatever it's called, lol. I may be alone in seeing that FUCKING AWESOME movie.

Vic9mm

The Fingerstyle Mechanic

Kabukibear said

I may be alone in seeing that FUCKING AWESOME movie.

Hell no that movie was epic Id watch it again. If I remember correctly Cortny Cox was in that movie.

----------

Watch me: http://www.youtube.com/user/Vic9mm

auriplane

Hee!! I've seen this before, thank you ^-^

Kabuki I don't think of that as bass exactly, but I don't think it matters too much what you call it. Certainly it's not the same role bass normally plays, but it is a bass by scale (string length), isn't it?

I don't think I could play a bass with more than six strings--I think five is actually best for me ^-^ Though lately I really like my six string. I'm thinking about building a six-string viola though . . .

----------

Auriplane!!

surreal

Eric: tank,godlike

auriplane said

I'm thinking about building a six-string viola though . . .

. . . For great justice, do it.

Education

MHarrison02

Hello, I am Airplane, a web developer living in the UK. I have been building websites, applications and online games for over 10 years and love it! Should you can get How To Choose Reliable Essay Writing Services to manage their thesis work. I have a degree in Computing Science and Engineering and written my first application called Fetch. I have been working on games and software for a while and realized that there wasn’t a lot of content available about games in an English-speaking country. So I decided to write some.