You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Land of Enki

Lloyde_Sorrow

Hello everyone! I recently composed some music for a flash game and yesterday the game was just released on Newgrounds. If you woulnd't mind doing so, I'd like for you all to check it out and vote/give it a rating. And let me know what you think about the music, too! ;) I'd really appreciate it!

Cheers!

Oh, cool! A fellow Flash

auriplane

Oh, cool! A fellow Flash game author :-) Hello!

The music is probably the best part of the game! I like the boss song.

Anyway, fun little game. Dr. Sharkbagle should be able to move and jump while attacking.

No one should never put spikes at the bottom of a leap of faith, btw. That's just being a dick. :-)

I played all the way through. It has a good difficulty curve, overall.

----------

Auriplane!!

Seens like I'm bad at video

Ennea

humhum..

Seens like I'm bad at video games. Enjoying the score so far, will try to play it a bit further tomorrow if I find the time but what I've seen seems to be pretty decent.

A Response

Lloyde_Sorrow

Auriplane:
Greetings fellow Martian! Haha :)

XD You honor me with your words! I like the boss track, too. I can't pick a favorite because I love them all haha. I'm pretty sure you know what that's like ;).

A fun game indeed. *snickers* It would be a nice addition to move and jump while attacking as well as attack while jumping. I'll be sure to mention that to the dev. Maybe he will do another one (depending on how well this one is received) and those ideas, among others, will be incorporated into it. :)

Hahaha I gotta admit that those spikes got me a few times. It's like "godammit, wtf!?" XD It is quite cruel heh.

Thanks for checking it out :)

I listened to your soundtrack for RPG Shooter: Starwish a while ago and it's very good. I actually have it downloaded and in my music folder haha. I've played through the game a bit. I also just started checking out Snailiad. The soundtrack for that is pretty good, too (what I've heard in-game so far. Gonna check out the whole soundtrack on your site). I kinda suck at games, so it takes me a while to get through them most of the time (if I don't end up taking a "break" haha). Anyway, you're pretty good at composing :). I've looked through the previous Tune Contests and didn't see you in them much. I would say you should participate in them, but I assume you would if you weren't busy (trust me, I know about being busy haha).

Ennea:
Heya! Don't worry, I'm kinda bad at video games as well haha. I'm glad you're enjoying the score and the game :). And thank you for taking the time to check it out! :)