You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Logo Contest

darkarmy123

Tehchomps

You see, my group, Tehchomp Productions, needs an awesome logo. Maybe, if you could find some music (no words) to go with it, it'd be nice. People, I need your help. Make me a nice logo
video and send it to [email protected]. I will choose the best one :D If your wondering, "Why?" it's because of the self satisfaction that you entered and or won a contest.
Use whatever you want, Microsoft Paint, Abdobe Flash Pro 8, Movie maker, anything that will look nice. Maybe even something from a video game (rated T at most for my brother).

Re: Logo Contest

Krimson

Much nerdy love

Sounds cool, but could you give us a bit more information? I've never heard of your company, and I'm not sure what you're looking for in a logo. :?

nozzie

The talkbox guy.

yea please provide more info on what you do

----------

Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the “vox populi” now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygon

darkarmy123

Tehchomps

Well, sorry if you wanted to see it on youtube or anything (I don't even have an account) we make home videos for the neighborhood, and we were thinking about starting them with something. TEHCHOMP is a name my friend came up with.
So just put something like TEHCHOMP Productions and some animation or something.
If you were hoping for CA$H, sorry, don't make it something that will scare any of the 10 year olds that come, have fun. Thanks a lot.
USE YOUR IMAGINATION!

Taai

I'm Dutch, but I ain't Cheap!

What do you mean whit home videos? You make videos of peoples house or like those funny home video's? What do you exactly do?

Do you have a website? It would really help if I could see some of your work.

----------

Creativiteit is de grootste verrijking van de geest.