You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Ragnarok Online - RO

WhiteWing

WW

Well I just started playing RO but its pretty cool, I wish I would have started sooner. But to get to my point I want to know how many people from this site play RO? And maybe we will meet at somepoint in the game! :)

Re: Ragnarok Online - RO

Mitsuharu

I used to play it, it's a very fun game. I loved nearly everything about it, especially the music. Soundtemp are awesome. Are you playing iRO or a private server?

WhiteWing

WW

Im playing on iRO. Its cool.

TrangOul

Insomaniac

I used to play on a free shard, but I stopped when it went down about one year ago. I've yet to find a server of equal quality and there are multiple reasons that keep me from playing official servers.
But you can still count me as a real fan of Ragnarök Online. ;)

BTW: soundTeMP is awesome.

ragnarok has a new free official server called valkyrie if that helps :)

and yeah its a good game
im almost a crusader but i stopped playing (im addicted to conquer >.> which sucks because ragnarok is a better game imo lol)

TrangOul

Insomaniac

Yeah, I've heard about that one. But as I said, it's not the payment that makes we want to play other servers. Imo, it's the official servers' settings/community/commerce that make them a pain to play on.

that works, just tryina help :D

RO is fun kinda...I play on

snckpack

Fat Bob

RO is fun kinda...I play on Valkryie server and i got a 90 Stalker and its so damn hard to lvl now. That just took the fun out of it the only reason i stay is for WoE and Dead Branches...damn those things are fun as hell

----------

Rockin the Wallmart Special