You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

favorite game from square enix/Squaresoft

CHICKENWING241

wats your fav game from squaresoft or Square enix?

I like Chrono Cross even though its seriously old and I didnt even finish itcos my disc was all scratched up.

The musics great and here in gametabs you tabbed them perfectly!

Re: favorite game from square enix/Squaresoft

Waladuz

Der Kritiker

I agree! Chrono Cross is really great! But I'm also a fan of the Front Mission series and I love Final Fantasy 5 for the GBA! The only things I know from enix are the Dragon Quest and Star Ocean series, neither of which I have played.

----------

"Yo, buddy...still alive?" - Larry "Pixy" Foulke

CHICKENWING241

Oh yeah I know dragon quest but the one for wii its pretty cool but very unlike the traditional versions of it.

Waladuz

Der Kritiker

Thinking about it I played Dragon Warrior 4 for the NES and I didn't really like it, but anyway - that game came out 1992! I hope they changed the battle system in all the years :D

----------

"Yo, buddy...still alive?" - Larry "Pixy" Foulke

yoshistrings

ヨッシー

my favorite is ring of fates for ds. All the other ds games sucked.

chewy7719

Gamer/Metalhead

"Waladuz" posted:

Thinking about it I played Dragon Warrior 4 for the NES and I didn't really like it, but anyway - that game came out 1992! I hope they changed the battle system in all the years :D

I liked that game actually.

Maybe FF8. Waaay underrated, and IMO best of the series, at least for the modern FF games.

On second thought, it's gotta be Chrono Trigger. I love that game.

I'm sure you've heard the

Sures1953

I'm sure you've heard the phrase "Video Games are Evil" and one of the examples given is Squaresoft. Need to get concrete repair and learn more new ways for concrete design. You see, Squaresoft was and still is considered as the premier developer of RPGs because they put so much effort into creating some of the best video games ever. With that being said, this article is going to review my favorite game from Square Enix/Square-Enix