You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

No PS3 Tabs

Rick

Unusual

Not that I care

I just think its funny how there are no "PlayStation 3" tabs

Re: No PS3 Tabs

Jztsc

seriously... but i think with the new Metal Gear Solid game we'll get some tabs for ps3. I've beaten it and i'm already trying to finds tabs for it. :D

archard

I don't know any good games for the PS3 quite honestly, do you? Maybe when FF13 comes out we'll put some up.

----------

DANG

yoshistrings

ヨッシー

the only good series on playstation that I know is final fantasy, and that isn't even on ps3 yet. Quite honestly, I think nintendo's 100% better.

Rick

Unusual

I have no incentive for a PS3

The only real things I want out of it are

Kingdom Hearts
Final Fantasy

But I'll live Wii(Owned)>360(Soon)>PS3(LOL)

----------

I opened one box of cereal only to find a totally different bag of cereal inside... such is life

Jztsc

Well yea of course Final Fantasy brings in great music :D
But Metal Gear Solid 4 and the rest of the series have great songs that should be posted...
maybe I should start it off with a request in the 'request section?'

PS3 has no games, obviously.

Wait, MGS4. Try that then.

carman

Yoh, check eet. The PS3 is still slowly uprising in the gaming community as far as music goes. The thing I've noticed more in this new PS3 adventure is its more about the graphics than the game play and the music. Hopefully MGS4 will make a solid turn around of that. Kingdom Hearts is also going to be a must have and the music should be dominant like usual. :ugeek:

archard

LOL Ryan is that you?

----------

DANG