You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

How to convert YouTube videos to MP3

archard

If you can't find a MIDI or MP3 for the song you're requesting, but you can find a YouTube video, it's very easy to convert it to an MP3.

Just go to this site http://www.vidtomp3.com

And put the YouTube video URL in the box and hit download. It will take you to a page that you can easily link to on this forum so you don't even have to upload anything.

Re: How to convert YouTube videos to MP3

Rembrant

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Oh my god, thank you for that link.

Been looking for something like this for so long

----------

I am working on Spiral Mountain Blues for Banjo Tooie.

Mokbie

Woah?

Is there something with their database or something, I can't convert any YouToube video I have to a midi/MP3 file. Instead it gives me a error with the database or something.. =\

----------

[img:31pt9io3]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/CrazySoldier/LuckyStar.gif[/img:31pt9io3]

urbanninja216

same here. its not working for me either. is there another site that does that?

chewy7719

Gamer/Metalhead

there is a freeware tool called DVD Video Soft that performs a variety of file tasks. Video file to mp3, youtube to mp3, youtube download, etc. It also has a batch mode for some of these functions. Here is the youtube to mp3 downloader: http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/products/dvd/Free-YouTube-to-MP3-Converter.htm

Kabukibear

Happy Strumming!

I use Riva FLV Encoder for all that stuff. It's actually meant to turn a video file to an flv file, but you can start with an flv file and save it with any other extension to get that particular file, for example load up test.flv and in the destination tell it to save as test.mp3 and it will save the audio as an mp3 file. I haven't had any problems with it.

Kb10

Ohh , Nice ;o

----------

[url=http://www.ff-fan.com:2xs67esu][img:2xs67esu]http://www.ff-fan.com/chartest/banners/zack.jpg[/img:2xs67esu][/url:2xs67esu]

pikachu44

O_0

hey do you kno anny mp4 youtube converters?

----------

SUck My Nub

tos2fan

go to cnet for youtube downloader and after is done get the video then use the converter to convert to mpeg file explaination is on cnet on how to work the downloader

blueangle

I advise you to use a software to convert youtube video to mp3,it has great speed and high quality to convert youtube video

hope it helps.

Best Youtube to MP3 Converter I find

Laura8825

Not long ago, I was troubled by the problem on how to convert youtube movies. Finally I got Pavtube Youtube Converter which satisfies me. It can convert Youtube videos to audio (mp3) or other video or audio formats as you wish. What's more, it applies advanced audio and video sync technology, which can completely remove the audio and video out of sync issues.

Re: Best Youtube to MP3 Converter I find

auriplane

That reads like advertising copy, but I guess it's on-topic... ;-)

----------

Auriplane!!

i use the "Free FLV

styx01x

i use the "Free FLV Converter" to download and convert flash streaming clips such as youtube-videos
it works fine with me
another helpful tool is the download helper, it is a firefox plugin, you can find it via google

More powerful video

phebee01

More powerful video converter-4Easysoft Total Video Converter is now available for any video format!

It can make you easily to convert your videos!

Key features:
1.Abundant formats supported beyond your imagination
It can convert between almost all the video/audio/picture formats
Video:wmv, mp4, mov, m4v, avi, flv, 3gp, 3g2, mgp, vob, mpeg, mpg, asf, mod, mkv,rm,tod, mpv, ts, HD TS, HD MTS, HD M2TS, HD MPG, HD MPEG, HD MP4, HD WMV, HD H.264, etc;
Audio: m4a, mp3, wav, ac3, mka, ogg, ram, ra, aac, etc.
Picture: jpg,bmp,gif picture format.
2. Compatible with all portable mobile players
4Easysoft Total Video Converter supports the mobile players such as iPod,iPhone, iPhone 3G, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, Zune, Archos, Sandisk, iRiver, Creative Zen, MP4/MP3 Player, Smart Phone, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone, etc.
3. Powerful Video Editing functions
a. Merge you files
b. Crop vide like the smart scissors.
c. Take snapshot to capture highlights. It can be saved in default folder automatically.
d. Preview movies while editing to get the best movie effects.
e. Set video effect and Deinterlacing
4. Easier operation and better quality
a. Friendly user interface
b. With professional video encoding and decoding technique, it can finish the conversion with fast speed and high video quality.

Mod Converter
AVI Converter
iPod Video Converter

Re: More powerful video

auriplane

Haha, that's even more blatant.

----------

Auriplane!!

YouTube to MP3, I have been

neal2324

YouTube to MP3, I have been using this YouTube Converter,
more info

Download and Convert YouTube to MP3 at the same time, the technology is so cool, I like it, I became one of their customers,
its 200% speed save much time, and supports most output formats. You can have a try, just do it!

This thread is becoming a

auriplane

This thread is becoming a spam magnet.

----------

Auriplane!!

anyone interested in tennis

SalemJeanette

Save Your Tears.

adidas-barricade-v-tennis-shoes.jpg

anyone interested in tennis shoes? we have jordan, adidas, new balance, reebok, nike. the cheapest prices on the market. $7 shipping international

----------

23:33 Vic9mm said: its ture ida benn gone she took out like 3 kids before had what was that fat ass asian kid gonna do

Little J.

Hi, I like this one, iWisoft

wuwu

Hi, I like this one, iWisoft Free Video Converter,it allows me to convert flv, Youtube video to mp3/avi/mov/wmv/mpeg and many other formats as I like. I'm so excited to get such good freeware.

I was so fucking close to

surreal

Eric: tank,godlike

I was so fucking close to destroying your profile, however you seem to be human judging by your last few posts.

Despite borderline spam, like auri mentioned a millennia ago, it is on topic.

Vidtomp3 does not work fine

Vidtomp3 does not work fine for me all the times and the ads are very annoying and i would never install souch "mysterious" software on my pc. That's why I use this converter.

Cheers

Well I think that's enough

auriplane

Well I think that's enough alternatives . . . ;-)

----------

Auriplane!!