You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Anime Tabs!

Ok, I know this site is GameTabs.net (which is what drew me to this site). So what do u think of when u here this? Game tabs of course! but then as I was going through the "tabs by platform" I also saw Anime! Which I was amazed by cuz I couldn't find anime tabs anywhere else and this was super helpful to me! Who else thinks this is awesome, that they also have a anime tabs section? This site RoCkS!

And for those of u that don't like anime cuz u think there just freaky looking people with funny looking eyes and there mouths switch from tiny to gigantic in 1 second, then . . . . *sniff* . . . . have mercy on your soul . . .

Re: Anime Tabs!

Zero

The Red Mega Man

I think it's awesome! But I think we need more. :twisted:
I've been watching a really cool one lately. It's called D.Gray Man. Anybody else heard of it?

Yeah, I think more would be cool. maybe i'll try to tab some. But no, i haven't heard of D.GrayMan. What's it about?

Zero

The Red Mega Man

D.gray man is about a kid with a cursed left eye that allows him to see akuma. It's not your typicle boy-fights-ghost story. It's actually very interesting. Check it out on youtube sometime. I think they have it.

Cool, I'll definetly check it out!

BohmaN

I'm missing some Death Note tabs on Light's Theme / L's theme. Love those.