You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trial (Bass)

zombieplasticclock

Sorry, I can't put the midi up yet. I will when I get the chance to

also, I imported the midi into Guitar Pro, and this was the result. also, I only have a demo of guitar pro, and I may have missed the notes underneath the obnoxious "DEMO ONLY" letters. I tried it with my bass, and it sounded fine, but some extra opinions can help =)

G|-----------------------------------------------------------------------1--0------------------------------
D|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------1--------------------------
A|-----------------------------------------1-----3----------------------------------1----------------------
E|--1-----3-----------------------3--------------------1-----3------------------------1---1---3----------

G|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D|----------------------------------------------0----1----0---------------------------------
A|------------3---------------------1---------------------------1---------------------------
E|--1----3----------------1----3--------------------------------------1--------------------

G|-------------------------------------------------------------------1----0-------------------
D|------------------------------------------------------------------------------1--------------
A|------3--------------------------------------3-----------------------------------1----------
E|--1--------1---3-----------------3-----1----------3----1-----------------------------------