You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Ocarina Tabs

Crabble

Hello,
I have created a rather large number of 12-Hole Ocarina Tabs and I want to ask
whether I'm Allowed to submit them on this site or not,because I haven't seen any ocarina tabs here.

Now *that* is an interesting

musenji

Now *that* is an interesting question...

----------

And then I realized that the chord progression from Chrono Cross's Another World is the same progression as the chorus from Peace of Mind by Boston, and life was never quite the same.

There's ocarina tabs? I hope

Basisti94

There's ocarina tabs? I hope you can submit them so I can see what they are like :P

If there is I'm gonna go

BigHeadClan

If there is I'm gonna go buy/make a legit ocarina so fast :D

I have one. I also have a few

Giogiogio4

For all the dreamers: Our planet's dream is not over yet...

I have one. I also have a few Zelda tabs.

I would call them Charts rather than Tabs though..

----------

My Art for sale! : Here

Latest Recording:Man of the World

What they look like

Crabble

You have a picture of an Ocarina with black or white colored holes,so you know which holes you have to shut.
And beneath that there are the notes.
I have made several ones with the Ocarina Editor.

I don't know how archard or

hslesperance

I don't know how archard or Ash would feel about that. I think this site should focus on stringed instruments.

You could post them here in the forum or on this site http://ocarinatab.com/

----------

My Original Songs - https://soundcloud.com/hslesperance

I think we should add them,

auriplane

I think we should add them, but Archard felt this site should only have string instrument tabs. You could send Ash a message asking about it and see what he thinks!

----------

Auriplane!!

I think it's time to add

Ennea

humhum..

I think it's time to add partner sites.

okay,then I'm going to submit

Crabble

okay,then I'm going to submit it to an ocarina related website then

But hey I was serious. Why

Ennea

humhum..

But hey I was serious. Why don't we add partners, I'm sure there are sites with the same focus but different instruments and I guess many people here play more then 1 instrument as well.

we have these things, but it

Jacob31593

we have these things, but it doesnt look like all of them have links to us on their pages

edit: whats the deal with websites not having ©s that extend to the current year

I think those are all things

auriplane

I think those are all things Archard put there, and the footer is the way Archard left it, so the copyright date hasn't been updated. (Honestly, I'd rather get rid of that stuff, since I only ever click on it on accident... It's kind of in the way. But eh, not my footer.)

----------

Auriplane!!

Oh wow I've never seen that,

Ennea

humhum..

Oh wow I've never seen that, they're so small :C. But tbh only square sound is simliar to gametabs while the rest is more of a blog-thingy, unlimited gamer gives me malware warnings.

But still, having 2-3 sites that are focussed on game-arrangements or at least have a rather big section of them would be a nice addition to the top bar. But then again I guess nothing's possible without archard.