You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Tab for Discotheque (Rosario + Vampire)?

TheDevilOfDaybreak

So yeah was wondering if anyone knows where there is one? I know there's already a fingerpicked and a guitar version that takes the place of the vocals for Discotheque, but what about for the original electric guitar version? The one with the funky chords. I can't find it anywhere. Link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bWdxzp5xpQ

تنسيق حدائق

mcasnadjqw

يفضل كل شخص أن يخصص مكاناً في منزله قبل بناء البيت ليكون حديقة منزلية ، حيث أن الحديقة المنزلية والمناظر الخضراء تبعث شعوراً بالراحة في نفس الانسان عندما يراقبها ، كما أن الأمهات تجد منها مكاناً رائعاً من أجل الأولاد ليلعبوا بها بدلاً من اللعب بالشارع ، فتخصص منها منطقة صغيرة تضع فيها الأراجيح والألعاب الحميلة من أجل الأطفال، كما أن الحديقة المنزلية أصبحت في يومنا هذا من أساسيات المزل الراقي ، كما أن الحديقة المنزلية وديكور تصميمها تعكس إنطباعاً عن الأشخاص الذين يعيشون في المنزل ، كما أنها واجهة المنزل التي يطل بها أصحاب المنزل على الضيوف ، كما أن معظم الأشخاص الذين يملكون حديقة منزلية يفضلون الجلوس من أجل تناول الطعام وتبادل الأحاديث فيها على أن يقوموا بذلك في المنزل من الداخل

شركة تنسيق حدائق بجدة
فن تنسيق الحدائق
إنه فن تطبيقي جميل يقوم على تخطيط الأرض وتقسيمها إلى أشكال نباتية مختلفة لإفادة الناس عقلياً وصحياً حيث أنه يقوم على إرسال الهدوء والراحة والبهجة والجمال مع تنقية الهواء والملوثات في الجسم تجعل الناس ينعمون بالعظمة. بالصحة والعافية كأنهم يعيشون في جو شبه مكيف.
شركة تنسيق حدائق بالرياض

caroeterk

caroeterk

The most important man or woman in my life
if you inquire from me who is the maximum crucial human beings to your life. i will respond my mother.
sure she is the most essential individual in my existence. at first she gave me my existence. she permit me alive and touch the world and see eveything.
alternatively, while i used to be very young she taught me how to talk and who to stroll. whilst i was in school she additionally involved about my research and if it became rainning outdoor she could also got here to high school and picked me up. she would really like to attend me in the raining and bloodless day. i instructed her i need to wear college uniform day after today. she could cleaned it at night and dry it. then fold it and put it beside my bed. i definitely impressed along with her.
VoIP virtual phone number

How far can you go before

milkbos

How far can you go before hitting rock bottom? Slope, a new arcade game from Y8 games, challenges you to roll down the slope for as long as you can without falling off the edge or hitting any obstacles along the way. Prepare for a serious speed boost as you fall downhill on the seemingly endless surface. Even if you play it a few dozen times in a row, you will have the desire to improve. Another significant advantage of the Slope Game is the new method of logging in under your own nickname and competing on the number of points with other players.