You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Well met, good people

Skellatori

Greetings, I am Skellatori and I am glad to be part of the website.

Right, some things about me... Well, I like acoustic music mainly but other than that I like some good ol' rock n' roll.

Also, I just like to play my acoustic guitar, play video games and attend various local gigs no matter what type of music it is (except rap).

And I'll leave it at that, nice to meet you all!

hi skellatori, welcome to

Lemoncobbler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

hi skellatori, welcome to gametabs!
what games do you like?

greetlings from earth, or

wayfaerer

"Embrace your dreams."

greetlings from earth, or something like it.

----------

"i seem to be find a lot that apparently dont contain the .exe actually" -Anonymous

"Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to look more like?" -Pherioxus

Re: hi skellatori, welcome to

Skellatori

Lemoncobbler said

what games do you like?

Well I don't particularly favour ONE genre of games... I just like specific games, a LOT of specific games, here's a couple of my favourites:

SOCOM: Special Forces (I love a bit o' TACTICAL shooting, not that run and gun filth.)
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Couldn't do without my daily dose of RPG now could I?)
Final Fantasy series (Brilliant games... 'Nuff said on that matter!)
Madden NFL games (Even though I'm British, I do love American football!)

And that's all I really play to be honest, unless something else comes along.

welcome to the site dude!!

soundsandstuff

welcome to the site dude!!

Re: hi skellatori, welcome to

Nedion

Skellatori said

Lemoncobbler said

what games do you like?

Well I don't particularly favour ONE genre of games... I just like specific games, a LOT of specific games, here's a couple of my favourites:

SOCOM: Special Forces (I love a bit o' TACTICAL shooting, not that run and gun filth.)
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Couldn't do without my daily dose of RPG now could I?)
Final Fantasy series (Brilliant games... 'Nuff said on that matter!)
Madden NFL games (Even though I'm British, I do love American football!)

And that's all I really play to be honest, unless something else comes along.

To be honest, I don't understand why young guys often choose online simulators but not real sports. Is it that hard for you? I've always been a Chelsea fan myself. My father took me with him to important matches and this love has stayed with me forever. Yes, it became more difficult for me to get into the UK. But I often watch matches online now. This applies not only to UK teams but also to other countries - https://1xbet.co.ke/ The Internet has opened up borders for all football fans.