You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

BacardiBreezer

My life is a chip in your pile. Ante up!

Does anyone have kids on here? I just realized I don't think I've EVER heard any of you talk about kids.

Me? Fuck no. LOL

we're all children of the

StrangeJam

Da Manliness

we're all children of the earth

I have nephews and a

zen03y

CATFOOD

I have nephews and a niece.

Then again, *looks at AV*

Werd, single and proud here

BacardiBreezer

Werd, single and proud here too :D

Link is like our child here

hashel

Link is like our child here :p

----------

I do VGM covers and stuff at https://www.youtube.com/c/hashel

kittens count?

SalemJenet

kittens count?

I could see auri being a

Lemoncobbler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I could see auri being a mom
shes so nice to everyone
momma gametabs

Wait, since when am I

auriplane

Wait, since when am I nice??

:-D

I'd make a terrible mom, so the world should be happy I'm not planning on spawning.

----------

Auriplane!!

Auri is the official gametabs

Auri is the official gametabs Mom :) She is super nice to everyone and she seems to love us all! Congrats on being a mother auri! :)

i have a godson. thats kinda

wayfaerer

"Embrace your dreams."

i have a godson. thats kinda close, i guess.

and a cat named banjo.

people say id make a good father, cause im easy going. truth be told, im not a fan of kids unless they play video games. kids these days have too much 'tude.

----------

"i seem to be find a lot that apparently dont contain the .exe actually" -Anonymous

"Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to look more like?" -Pherioxus

I have a niece and she's the

musenji

I have a niece and she's the cutest! I have been MSPainting photos of her for some time, to the amusement of my brother (though mostly my own amusement). Here's the latest:

guitar hero2.JPG

PS, yeah her arms were actually in that position for the real photo. It was a perfect coincidence. They take lots of photos, so every once in a while I see one like this that sparks an opportunity for humor.

----------

And then I realized that the chord progression from Chrono Cross's Another World is the same progression as the chorus from Peace of Mind by Boston, and life was never quite the same.

Never too early to get her

BacardiBreezer

Never too early to get her started :P

I can't take care of ME let

karathrow

I can't take care of ME let alone a child.

Once you have kids your life is over anyway so I'm not exactly in a hurry to do that.

Hm...I've actually been

kage25130

Hm...I've actually been thinking about this a lot recently. I mean, I've done a lot of crazy shit and have seen a lot of things and that's nice, but it's getting to the point where I think I need something more out of life. More purpose. Settling down and sowing some seed doesn't sound like such a bad thing anymore.
But then I look at the way the economy is going and that all but goes out the window. But I'm sure that's been on the minds of most parents throughout history.

----------

Your knowledge of scientific biological transmogrification is only outmatched by your zest for kung-fu treachery!

No inclination towards having

surreal

Eric: tank,godlike

No inclination towards having a family, but I will make damned sure my spawn know how to swordplay

Avoid teaching them

auriplane

Avoid teaching them flatworm-style.

----------

Auriplane!!

fencing isnt for real men

Jacob31593

fencing isnt for real men

no children

yashakenkyaku

but I have about 8 nieces and nephews @[email protected] and a God-daughter. I don't plan on having any either, as for now.

Re: No inclination towards having

wayfaerer

"Embrace your dreams."

surreal said

No inclination towards having a family, but I will make damned sure my spawn know how to swordplay

This!

You talkin fencing?

----------

"i seem to be find a lot that apparently dont contain the .exe actually" -Anonymous

"Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to look more like?" -Pherioxus