You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Pokemon - Pokemon Opening Theme

Ragna1999

Pokemon opening theme

Hi guys, this is my first tab ever...from vocals of pokemon opening theme ( english ) in guitar ^^, any tips?! its ok my guitar tab?

guitar pro here

Ragna1999

Pokemon in guitar pro

bad tab? :( sorry guys...

Ragna1999

bad tab? :( sorry guys...

its not a bad tab,you just

JordanVS

"Hunger is the best spice they say. "

its not a bad tab,you just have to be careful with the tempo and avoid using high frets on the lower strings.

Hi! Here's your

auriplane

Hi! Here's your tab!

http://www.gametabs.net/pokemon/pokemon-theme-song

A couple notes: Sometimes, you had either 5 strings or 7 in a staff. I think you were cut+pasting blank staves, and the bottom E string got away from you :-) That absolutely does NOT make it a bad tab, it's totally fine, it just needed to be fixed so I did it. I also filled in the composer (which I found on Bulbapedia).

Anyway, nice tab! Please don't feel bad about it just because we take a while sometimes. It doesn't mean your tab is bad!

----------

Auriplane!!

yeah

Ragna1999

Yeah, sorry, i dont know how to make a tab in guitar pro, the tempo...my friend helped me with the rhytm in guitar pro, but its a difficulty program hahaha, and yeah im cut+pasting, sorry for the errors ^^" and thanks to you auriplane!!! i will try to make more tabs ( i will train for it )!

You don't have to apologize

auriplane

You don't have to apologize :-D Thanks for contributing a tab!!

----------

Auriplane!!