You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Your Photo ! - page 3

Re: Cool story bro. I just got

BacardiBreezer

My life is a chip in your pile. Ante up!

Very cool, I like Asian style stuff.

Re: Taken a few hours ago. Me and

xuwawa

god of empty NES

kanshiketsu89 said

Lol, who'd that be? You DO know what my name means "shit-stick" in Japanese, right?

google told me it was "Ass-Poetry", which i find funnier than shit stick :)

my girlfriend has "speak your mind, even if your voice shakes" running down her back, which has inspired many an ass-shakes joke from me.
i've always wanted a tattoo, but i knew it had to be something i came up with myself, and simple, cos something big, ornate, and colorful wouldn't really fit with me. my best idea so far is to get, across the top of my back, the stars that are in cassiopeia [representing her, she has freckles on her arm that make out the constellation] and the big dipper [me, obvious reasons ;P]. then when we have a kid, i'd get the little dipper between them, so it's all laid out just like looking up at the sky - like so.
of course i still need the money for it, and i haven't decided how to do the stars - they'd be just black; probably not dots, TOO simple, probably 4 or 5 point stars.

oh right, the topic.
me at my sexest:
spring break 05
last known picture, less than 1 year ago:
summer 2010

----------

Your idea sounds cool. They

BacardiBreezer

Your idea sounds cool. They aren't for everyone and you are right some things work better on others. Good luck with it, definitely take your time and find a GOOD artist! I finally found one and spent 2 sessions just touching up old stuff and making it look better, but since I've found him I won't have to worry about that anymore.

Re: Taken a few hours ago. Me and

kanshiketsu89

Anime Clef

Hahaha... No, it's shit-stick for sure. It's from a Zen story. The apprentice asked the master what Buddha is, and the master replied "kanshiketsu". So I went to search for the meaning of that word expecting that it'll mean something like "a single drop of morning dew" or "a falling leaf" or sth like that, you get the idea. And then I find the explanation saying: kanshiketsu - shit-stick, a stick which was used in old Japan to wipe oneself after shitting. XD I almost died of laughter... I mean, I get it, it's something that gets dirty to make us clean, so it deserves to be called a Buddha, but this was so unexpected that I just couldn't stop laughing for like 15min. :D

Here's me and the guitar I

jit

Here's me and the guitar I recently bought. Just wanted a decent fixed bridge guitar at an affordable price.

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/1013/77023245.png

Oh yea, you probably might need 3D glasses. I was bored on photoshop.

Nice jit! What kind of guitar

Nice jit! What kind of guitar is that? (I don't have my 3D glasses with me today)

Oh the one I'm holding is an

jit

Oh the one I'm holding is an Ibanez RG2EX1 and the one behind me is an Ibanez RG350DX. There's also an Ovations acoustic electric CC24-5 next to the guitar on the back that got cut off.

Ok it was requested by Nate

BacardiBreezer

Ok it was requested by Nate that I show what little tattoo work I got done a bit ago, it's like 95% healed, but will be "shiny" for another week or so, it's about done peeling but it's very fresh skin so it's not "blended" yet. Not too much done just touch up on the octopus and some waves behind it, and a few other waves to fill in areas. Also got some color tone added to the stars so they don't look so flat. So it's full filled in little-over-half sleeve now.
sspx0053o.jpg
sspx0054n.jpg

And this taken today, because I love that shirt!
sspx0055.jpg

Dizzamn, chica! That shits

natenmn

I haven't had a chance to trim my hedges recently. Thanks for visiting anyway...

Dizzamn, chica! That shits tight, yo

Re: Dizzamn, chica! That shits

BacardiBreezer

natenmn said

Dizzamn, chica! That shits tight, yo

lol thanks I try

When you bend your arm the

musenji

...When you bend your arm the octopus wraps its tentacles around your elbow and becomes 3-D.

I thought this was worthy of italics.

----------

And then I realized that the chord progression from Chrono Cross's Another World is the same progression as the chorus from Peace of Mind by Boston, and life was never quite the same.

chrysler?

SalemJeanette

Save Your Tears.

chrysler?

----------

23:33 Vic9mm said: its ture ida benn gone she took out like 3 kids before had what was that fat ass asian kid gonna do

Little J.

My friend does homemade

surreal

Eric: tank,godlike

My friend does homemade tattoos a lot. He uses the rumble pack from an xbox 360 controller taped to a spoon to achieve the desired vibration.

one day I tried to convince him to get a giant sea bass on his chest to stick it to all those hipsters who get koi fish. Was successful.

Also, I really dig the art

surreal

Also, I really dig the art feel on that sleeve and octopus.

I still haven't found a design that actually would work with me.

I imagine it'll be a sleeve design of some sort. Almost for something like Dues Ex, but not quite. Hence why I still don't have a tattoo.

Re: Also, I really dig the art

BacardiBreezer

surreal said

Also, I really dig the art feel on that sleeve and octopus.

I still haven't found a design that actually would work with me.

I imagine it'll be a sleeve design of some sort. Almost for something like Dues Ex, but not quite. Hence why I still don't have a tattoo.

Thanks! That's actually what I've been going for, an art feel. They're not incredibly special meaning or anything, but I'm very much an artist and I wanted to express that. I'm sure you'll figure it out, I didn't know what I was going to do at first. Hell when I got my first one I figured that would be it, but it kind of became an addiction lol! And I just sort of got each thing as I thought of it, it's actually taken a few years since I don't go in very often anymore, but glad it's finally together.

Re: chrysler?

BacardiBreezer

SalemJeanette said

chrysler?

You talking about the car? Nah, it's an Acura Integra. I only buy Honda, and manual :P

That's how it sort of is with

surreal

That's how it sort of is with tattoos. Art and style are always more prevalent than pure meanings when I look at body art.

Expression is good.

Re: That's how it sort of is with

BacardiBreezer

surreal said

That's how it sort of is with tattoos. Art and style are always more prevalent than pure meanings when I look at body art.

Expression is good.

Werd :)

>honda

SalemJeanette

Save Your Tears.

>honda

----------

23:33 Vic9mm said: its ture ida benn gone she took out like 3 kids before had what was that fat ass asian kid gonna do

Little J.

Problem?

BacardiBreezer

Problem?

Plz Salem show us your Face !

Pasto

Eat your Pasta ! ! !

Plz Salem show us your Face ! ! ! !
I want to see Jacob tooooo <3
Btw : me again but with long hair ._.

----------

"Pasta Is Good For You" - The Pasta Guy

Re: >honda

SalemJeanette said

>honda

Dang spray on tans :(

(No subject)

SalemJeanette

Save Your Tears.

----------

Little J.

salem was the only reason to

Jacob31593

salem was the only reason to watch that show~

(No subject)

INF3C71ON

INF3C71ON

LoL . . . Salem , Jacob show

Pasto

Eat your Pasta ! ! !

LoL . . . Salem , Jacob show up plz >__<
Btw I'm gay for both of you . . . LoL <3

----------

Re: LoL . . . Salem , Jacob show

BacardiBreezer

Pasto said

LoL . . . Salem , Jacob show up plz >__<
Btw I'm gay for both of you . . . LoL <3

I would be straight for you, but I probably weigh more than you XD

You guys are funny ^_^ I

zen03y

CATFOOD

You guys are funny ^_^ I think I have found a new Facebook, 'cause that site's boring as hell since all the trolls died.

(No subject)

surreal

aww spreading the manlove

BacardiBreezer

aww spreading the manlove

Re: Taken tonight

wayfaerer

"Embrace your dreams."

DESPISED ICON!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!!

\m/

----------

"i seem to be find a lot that apparently dont contain the .exe actually" -Anonymous

"Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to look more like?" -Pherioxus

Re: Ok it was requested by Nate

wayfaerer

"Embrace your dreams."

ill be damned. cute gamer chicks DO exist.

myth status: proven

----------

"i seem to be find a lot that apparently dont contain the .exe actually" -Anonymous

"Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to look more like?" -Pherioxus

lol guessing you're referring

BacardiBreezer

lol guessing you're referring to me. Thanks

Re: lol guessing you're referring

wayfaerer

"Embrace your dreams."

yup, youd be the one haha.

i should find some pics of myself i suppose, or take a new one mayhap...

ill do a bluesteel pose with my kitteh

----------

Re: LoL . . . Salem , Jacob show

Pasto

Eat your Pasta ! ! !

BacardiBreezer said

I would be straight for you, but I probably weigh more than you XD

LoL . . . I would be be straight for you too, I'm near 26 now, but than probably my girl will kick me to death.
Poor Me.

wayfaerer said

Cute gamer chicks DO exist.

Sure they exist . . . in a hard game called "Da real Life". Really more than what you think . . . So many !
( No , I'm not sarcastic ).

However . . . I want to see my 2 next BF . . . Show up Salem and Jacob . . . awwww <3

----------

Oh what the hell.

ChelseaRare

Oh what the hell.
whatevs.PNG

----------

(.?!)

Hey, you have a face! That's

musenji

Hey, you have a face! That's cool, congratulations.

It's always interesting to see a person's face or hear their voice after a long time of just text, because you kinda realize that the person is, in fact, a real person, and not just a collection of words.

Though here it's slightly different as we also see a lot of people's creative work or musical interpretations, and often we see that before even talking to them.

[edit] Huh, that's ironic...that online, it's seeing a person that makes them "real" after possibly hearing their thoughts on any number of topics, while in real life, you see them first, and what makes them "human" or "real" is their thoughts.

----------

And then I realized that the chord progression from Chrono Cross's Another World is the same progression as the chorus from Peace of Mind by Boston, and life was never quite the same.

Re: Ok it was requested by Nate

wayfaerer said

ill be damned. cute gamer chicks DO exist.

myth status: proven

Me? Awwww!

Silly Link Strife. Wayfaerer

musenji

Silly Link Strife. Wayfaerer is clearly talking about my avatar. Cutest game chick around.

----------

Re: Hey, you have a face! That's

BacardiBreezer

musenji said

Hey, you have a face! That's cool, congratulations.

It's always interesting to see a person's face or hear their voice after a long time of just text, because you kinda realize that the person is, in fact, a real person, and not just a collection of words.

Though here it's slightly different as we also see a lot of people's creative work or musical interpretations, and often we see that before even talking to them.

[edit] Huh, that's ironic...that online, it's seeing a person that makes them "real" after possibly hearing their thoughts on any number of topics, while in real life, you see them first, and what makes them "human" or "real" is their thoughts.

Deep, brah

Just got a haircut, it's

surreal

Just got a haircut, it's pretty cres.

I also just woke up.

Re: Just got a haircut, it's

wayfaerer

"Embrace your dreams."

soooo..... you have a cloaking device when you wake up?

----------

Re: Silly Link Strife. Wayfaerer

wayfaerer

"Embrace your dreams."

hm

very PUNNY of you

but

chocobos are cute, cant deny that.

moogles too.

----------

Though you guys would want to

hslesperance

DSC04735.JPG

Though you guys might want to see the man behind the monkey

----------

My Original Songs - https://soundcloud.com/hslesperance

Cool HS! Kinda how I thought

Cool HS! Kinda how I thought you'd look :)

lol not like I pictured you

BacardiBreezer

lol not like I pictured you at all hsl. I figured you would be like really tall and muscular for some reason XD

Re: Silly Link Strife. Wayfaerer

BacardiBreezer

wayfaerer said

hm

very PUNNY of you

but

chocobos are cute, cant deny that.

moogles too.

Speaking of chocobos

Rap de chocobo

HS, let your hair grows and

hashel

HS, let your hair grows and paint them grey => Sephiroth haircut would be yours !

----------

I do VGM covers and stuff at https://www.youtube.com/c/hashel

Re: HS, let your hair grows and

hslesperance

hashel said

HS, let your hair grows and paint them grey => Sephiroth haircut would be yours !

Actually I have my brother cut my hair to look like Leon Kennedy from Resident Evil (4)
But it's not very long now becuase I just got a haircut.

----------

My Original Songs - https://soundcloud.com/hslesperance

fork year kennedy hair

Jacob31593

fork year kennedy hair