Login or Register to remove this ad.

Koufun suzzo! Uchuu e GO!

Ahh damnit why must you do this to me Focus *downloads gp6 tab for Limit-breaker-X*

Limit Breaker x Survivor 8 hours 55 min ago

I've done it. I have become a summoner!

Ah Song of Prayer is quiet possibly my single favorite track of music from any
video games. Fit the tone and world perfectly.

Song of Prayer 2 days 20 min ago

I hope I did it justice =)

Final Breath 2 days 4 hours ago

Thanks =)

Mostly I play on my steel string because it's really nice sounding and I can't for the life of me find a left handed classical guitar. I refuse to buy one online because I refuse to buy a guitar I've never played before.

I have a right handed classical I re-strung left handed, but the bridge and nut are backwards and I don't want to risk surgery on it =(

Edit: Oh and I don't have any recordings of myself with my classical on youtube, the intonation is off too much haha

Ship of Regret and Sleep 2 days 4 hours ago

Nice work! I don't know the original but this sounds good.

Did you choose steel string for the tone for this piece or have you made a transition?

Ship of Regret and Sleep 3 days 2 hours ago

Haha, cheers dude!

Far Horizons 3 days 7 hours ago

I agree, I have a much easier time playing these with the harmonics on the 19th fret using the right hand.

Playing on the 7th fret actually leads me to be doing much more jumping around.

Far Horizons 3 days 11 hours ago

First five notes: aw yep, this shit again.

6th note: yeahhhh, nostalgic bass note. How can one note be nostalgic I don't know but it is.

And so on: man coming back to post after recording a thing and listening to this it's like, the song itself is nostalgic, and being Bhael's Elder Scrolls saga, the act of hearing it upon returning is like a nostalgic welcome back to the site. Nostalception.

0:56: Bad guitar! Very very bad!

Seriously tho. The props are mad.

Far Horizons 3 days 17 hours ago

Thanks for playing my arrangement! Great work!

Final Breath 3 days 18 hours ago

The memories :')

Pokémon League (Day) 5 days 11 hours ago

A couple days ago I noticed that on your last Xenogears recording and updated the video link. I think it might work better if you paste the full url, not a shortened version. Or you can just put the video ID (the part that starts after the v=). Although, when you paste the full url and go back to edit, you'll see that the site automatically shortens it to just the ID.

Final Breath 5 days 21 hours ago

Video seems to be broken:

Final Breath 6 days 59 min ago

Maybe. But at the end of the day if your writing for yourself then
do whatever you want man. Make a song that exclusively uses Cowbell if you want. lol

Far Horizons 1 week 3 days ago

You might be on to something there, though a previous version of myself would have been loath to admit it! I will probably try something with vocals at some point.

Far Horizons 1 week 3 days ago

Aye welcome back Bhael, I'm with Hslesperance that preview is super soothing, if your having
issues finding people for the audience maybe try writing in so humming or vocals?

I think most people have a hard time getting into instrumental/solo guitar
simply because they can't relate to the instrument on it's own.

But if your signing or humming that's something they can latch onto,
or at least that's what I think. Feel free to disagree

Far Horizons 1 week 3 days ago

Hi! Playing the harmonics on the 19th fret actually makes more mechanical sense, simply owing to the fact that these are done entirely with the right hand, allowing the left hand to remain where it is and thus preventing any of the fret jumps you mentioned (y) Cheers!

Far Horizons 1 week 3 days ago

I love this arrangement, but there are so many huge unnecessary fret jumps. All those 19th nh can literally be played on the 7th.

And then other bars like this one
NH NH ^ NH
E E E E Q Q H Q Q
--0--------2--------0----0----|--0--------2------------|
------------------------------|------------------------|
-----<>12----------------0----|--2-------------<>12----|
--------------<>12------------|--0---------------------|
--3---------------------------|------------------------|
------------------------------|------------------------|

That can be played like this
NH NH ^ NH
E E E E Q Q H Q Q
--0-----------------0----0----|--0---------------------|
------------------------------|-----------7------------|
-----<>12--11------------0----|----------------<>12----|
--------------<>12------------|--7---------------------|
------------------------------|------------------------|
--8---------------------------|--10--------------------|

UPDATE:
Just saw your recording and saw you play like I said, so I'm guessing it's a port issue haha

Far Horizons 1 week 3 days ago

Ahh cheers man, hopefully it won't be too long till I next post something here. And thanks, currently struggling to find an audience for that kind of music but I'll continue to persevere!

Far Horizons 1 week 3 days ago

What are you having trouble with?

Orange (Episode 22 Version) 1 week 3 days ago

Great work as usual Harry! Nice to see you around again. The preview for your new album is really soothing.

Far Horizons 1 week 3 days ago

i need some help reading this...

Orange (Episode 22 Version) 1 week 3 days ago

Thanks dude!

The Moon 1 week 4 days ago

I'm relatively new to playing guitar. So that part where it looks a bit like 5 1 x x x 1 is proving to be more than a little challenging, any help?

The Bannered Mare 1 week 4 days ago

Great tab. One problem with the chording though.

On the 5th run after cdeg abce 2x
You have it as ace#/fg is should be fgac and then you have ecga which should be gabe. But great tabs man.

Prelude 1 week 4 days ago

Random people stoped to see from where the music was coming, awesome song

Urban Freeway 1 week 4 days ago

Awesome :")

Tears of the Stars, Hearts of The People 1 week 5 days ago

Awesome job sir, still one of my fav songs from the game.

The Moon 1 week 6 days ago

I think it will be easier with another notes. Look this video to inform you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65HidYKtwxU

Megalovania 1 week 6 days ago
|------------------------------------------02----------------------------------------------------03-|
|--------------------01-----------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------02------02-----|
|------00--00--00----------00--------01--------00---------------------------------------------------|

-------03------------------------------------------------------------04---------------------------|
-------------02------------------02----02----02--02--02----02----03----------02----07------07-----|
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------07------07-----|

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
---------------------------------------------------------------04-----------------------------------|
-05--------05----07--------07----07----07--07--07--07----07----03----06------------------02---------|
-05--------05----07--------07----07----07--07--07--07----07----------06--00-------------------------|

---------------01----------01-----------------------------------------------------------------------|
-----------------------02---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
-------------------------------------------02----------------------------------02-------------------|
-------00--01------------------00--------------------------------00----------------------00----01---|

-01----------01--------------------------------03------------------03--07------06--04--02--03-------|
-------02-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
-------------------------------02-------------------------------------------------------------------|
-----------------00--------------------------------------00--------------------------------------00-|

-----------------------------------------------------------01----------01---------------------------|
-------------------------------------------------------------------02-------------------------------|
-------------------------------------02----------------------------------------------02-------------|
---------------------------00----------------------00--01------------------00-----------------------|

-------------------------------------------------03----------------05--06----07--06------05---------|
---------------01--------------------------01--------------------------------------------------01---|
---------------------------03--02--03---------------------------------------------------------------|
-------------------------------------------------------00-------------------------------------------|

-------------------------------03--------------05--06--07--06--05----------------------------03-----|
-------------------------01------------------------------------------01-----------------------------|
-------03--02--03--------------------------------------------------------------03--02---------------|
-------------------------------------00-------------------------------------------------------------|

---------------------01----------------------------------------01----03--------01----00----------00-|
---------01----------------------------------01-----------------------------------------------------|
---02-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
---------------00------------------01--00----------00----01--------------------------------00-------|

---01----------03--------------------------------------------------00--01--05--04------00----03-----|
-----------------------------------02---------------------------------------------------------------|
---------------------07-----------------------------------------------------------------------------|
---------------------07--------------------------00-------------------------------------------------|

-----------01----------01------------------06----------06----03----------------06----05-------------|
-----------------02---------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
-----------------------------00----------------------------------------00---------------------------|

-----------03------------03--------------03----01------06------------------06----03----------06-----|
-----------------------------------03---------------------------------------------------------------|
-------------------------------00------------------------------------------------------00-----------|

-05--01----------05----------------05----03------00------------------------03----01-----------------|
---------01--------------------------------------------02-------------------------------------------|
-------------------------------------------------------------------03-------------------------------|

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------03------|
-----------07----07----05--------05----07--------07----07--------07--07--07----07----03----06|
-----------07----07----05--------05----07--------07----07--------07--07--07----07----------06|
Hyrule Castle 1 week 6 days ago

Pretty damn awesome

Mattsurini 2 weeks 1 day ago

Bad ass

Tears of the Stars, Hearts of The People 2 weeks 1 day ago

*Dabs*

Ugoku, Ugoku 2 weeks 2 days ago

on both of the Street of Rage Music do you think you could pull it off? thank you.

Dreamer 2 weeks 2 days ago

is that possible if you can do a bass guitar version to this song?

Ending Theme 2 weeks 2 days ago

I find it so hard to look for tabs for this game anywhere possible. So I'm hoping their more but nothing yet. So do you think you can pull it off for the bass guitar? also HUGE fan of the game.

Title Song 2 weeks 2 days ago

Thanks Man :3

Karada no Uta ~Sasame~ 2 weeks 4 days ago

Sounds good! :)

Karada no Uta ~Sasame~ 2 weeks 5 days ago

check out the arale boss theme! they never emailed me back about the composer/s btw :(

Field D 2 weeks 6 days ago

this made me nut on my guitar :s

Kataware Doki 2 weeks 6 days ago

That's just a grace note - you can think of it like optional notes or some kind of embellishment that you can play if you wish

Connect 3 weeks 4 hours ago

Thanks!! I love this tab and this song too!

Ugoku, Ugoku 3 weeks 10 hours ago

Hey thanks for taking the time to write those words, it's really heartening, thank you :D

"Rhythm Raceway" a Mario Kart Tribute Album 3 weeks 19 hours ago

Definitely one of the best albums to date, production quality is a step up from even the last album which was already good and I just strait loved the overall Jazz-blues theme for most of it.

As for stand outs:
Frappe Snowland had some ripping solos
Mario Circuit is a classic I always enjoy hearing.
Rainbow Road arrangements were all awesome and unique, even my old man walking by was enjoying it.

"Rhythm Raceway" a Mario Kart Tribute Album 3 weeks 1 day ago

Awesome, this is one of my favorite openings of all time :')

Ima Koko 3 weeks 3 days ago

Awesome tab for electric guitar, however i dont understand the G what exactly that means? 7b9r7g6

Connect 3 weeks 5 days ago

I can't put into words how awesome this sounds, I really look forward to learning this! Thanks so much for the tabs.

Doomsday Zone 3 weeks 5 days ago

Nice little tune you got there, easy to play too

Chihiro's Waltz 4 weeks 1 day ago

Excellent performance! Something to be proud of. Nice dynamics.

Social Inequality 4 weeks 1 day ago

Hope you'll like it, let me know what your favourite tracks are =)

"Rhythm Raceway" a Mario Kart Tribute Album 5 weeks 1 day ago

Oh this sounds awesome, going to have to give her a listen.

"Rhythm Raceway" a Mario Kart Tribute Album 5 weeks 3 days ago

Login or Register to remove this ad.