Login or Register to remove this ad.

Been a while since you've posted diralark. How are you? I'll ask Kenor if he wants to publish this to the site. Coincidentally, he also posted for the first time in years just a couple days ago.

Past Story 13 min 32 sec ago

Great tab Wow! I can't play tremolo but it still a great pleasure how it sounds. Why not publishing ?

Past Story 5 hours 31 min ago

Sounds great when I put it into Guitar Pro but it would be nicer if it was actually humanly possible to play :D The final chords of bars 6, 7 and 10 aren't possible to play with one hand

Kass’ Theme 14 hours 9 min ago

You're welcome ^^ Sure, I'll check it out ;)

Leone Fredrik Richter 1 day 20 hours ago

thank you very much sir mechakrauser! (thumbs up) great arrangement, try to play the game too :)

Leone Fredrik Richter 3 days 5 hours ago

Another Great tab to*morning, love this one!

Adria no Umibe 4 days 2 hours ago

Here's a video of me playing this for the first time, you'll get a feel for how difficult the song is as well as my pointers on how to play it:

Adria no Umibe 1 week 18 hours ago

What a tasty build up before jumping into it, excellent job sir playing was great and the video
really fits with the music.

Main Theme 1 week 1 day ago

Only one small change, the part in measure 9 (and other places this arises) should be played with the A on the open string and not fretted or at least I lose the sound of the bass where the recording does not. Really nice work here though!

Zekku 1 week 2 days ago

Someday the Dream Will End 1 week 2 days ago

Kumori Nochi Hare 1 week 3 days ago

Oh this is nicely timed I'm in the middle of my re-watch of Fate/Zero, nice job sir will be playing this when I get home.

Tender Moment 1 week 4 days ago

Just would change some of the actual tabs fingerings around for my personal playing preference, Including the following measures:

Measure 7: move the B flat to the E string (down a string).

Measure 12: move the B and C notes down a string. This applies for elsewhere where this happens as well (Measure 25).

Measure 34: Move the frets for the notes for the half note down a string to allow the 4th fret on the E string to ring out the whole measure.

Measure 35: Same as measure 34, shift the half notes down a string (making a A min chord full basically).

Northern Girl 1 week 4 days ago

Yuuyami Kogi 1 week 5 days ago

Awesome, dude. I waiting these tabs for long time, thank you.

But i have to change my tune into D without anything, it was such difficult, like a killing four-kings in first time. This song is perfect arrange with guitar. My butty was burned, but thank you.

Also, i'm here because Lobos :D

Main Menu 1 week 5 days ago

Musuhi no Toki 1 week 6 days ago

This one nearly matches my own version, I was saving it for making a solo version (eventually). Nice work.

Surechigai 1 week 6 days ago

Sounds perfect note for note, just not quite the way I would play it. Good work. May I at some point make a solo arrangement of this tune?

Kaze no Uta ~Leaving Behind the Sound of the Wind~ 1 week 6 days ago

Ah, sorry I meant to add the game under the Road to Ninja Movie

Rainy Day (Mr Kee Version) 1 week 6 days ago

Hmmm can't say I remember this one form the anime, must be a filler arc or movie.
Or perhaps I just need to do a rewatch. lol

Rainy Day (Mr Kee Version) 2 weeks 17 min ago

-10--------9--------7----|
--------6--------6-------|
-----7--------7----------|
--6----------------------|
-------------------------|

Adria no Umibe 2 weeks 3 days ago

It fits in perfectly with the original song, great work!

Everyday Life 2 weeks 5 days ago

They're not marked, but there are chords all over, just arpeggiated. This is the weirdest comment!

You Were There 2 weeks 5 days ago

Thanks, I'm a big fan of the song and the anime :)

Michiyuki 3 weeks 5 hours ago

Felt such childhood nostalgia playing this on my guitar and bass. Thank you so much for making this!

Opening Stage Zero 3 weeks 17 hours ago

sound good men really i like it :)

Crystal Caves 3 weeks 20 hours ago

Nice.

Rain 3 weeks 1 day ago

Here's a video of me trying this song out for the first time, you'll get an idea of how difficult it is as well as some direction for any difficult parts:

Peaceful Academy 3 weeks 1 day ago

I think he usually posts a youtube playthrough but hasn't done so for this tab - i've chucked up a midi from the gp file in the meantime

Kaisou Narration 3 weeks 2 days ago

Wonder why this file says it has no audio? Also this should be played "let ring" as much as possible to match the originals sound.

Kaisou Narration 3 weeks 3 days ago

Kaisou Narration 3 weeks 3 days ago

AMAZING, thank you!!!

Medley (Super Guitar Bros Version) 3 weeks 3 days ago

Damn it, this song is just beautiful! I loved it when I listened to for the first time (It's been almost 10 years, I think). It's nice to see such a gorgeous arrangement from it. Thanks for sharing!

Michiyuki 3 weeks 3 days ago

Here's a video of me playing this song for the first time, you'll get a good feel for how to play it as well as a difficulty level:

School Road 4 weeks 20 hours ago

I think measure 3 sounds better as:

|-------------------------|
|--------3-------3--------|
|--------1-------1---4----|
|----2---2-3-2-1-2--------|
|0------------------------|

Instead of

|-------------------------|
|--------4-------4--------|
|--------1-------1---4----|
|----2---2-3-2-1-2--------|
|0------------------------|

However, while it might sound better as a D on the B String, the actual song does have that as Eb. Play it as you will.

Kass’ Theme 4 weeks 1 day ago

There was a better tab for this that got removed. Does anybody have it?

Edit: Here it is

-----------0--------------------3--0--|--0--1--1-----1-----------------1-----|
-----2--------2-----------------------|-----------------2--------2--------2--|
--3--------------3-----------2--------|-----2-----------------2--------------|
--0--------------------2--------------|--0-----------------0-----------------|
--------------------0-----------------|--------------------------------------|

E  E  E  E  E  E  E  E  E  E  E  E     E  E  E  E  E  E  E  E  E  E  E  E
--------------------------------------|---------------------------------------||
--0--1--1-----------------1--0--------|---------------------------------------||
-----------2--------------------0-----|--2--------2--------1--------1--------*||
--------2-----2--------------2-----2--|--------0-----0-----------2-----2-----*||
-----------------2-----2--------------|-----2-----------2-----2-----------2---||
--3-----------------3-----------------|--0-----------------0------------------||

E  E  E  E  E  E  E  E  E  E  E  E     E  E  E  E  E  E  E  E  E  E  E  E
---0--------------1--0-----1--0--------|-----------------------------------0--|
------------1--------------------3--0--|--0--1--1-----------2--------2--3-----|
*--------2-----2--------------0--------|-----------0--------------------------|
*-----2-----------2-----2--------------|--------2-----2-----------2-----------|
---0-----------------2--------------2--|-----3-----------3-----0--------------|
---------------------------------------|--0-----------------0-----------------|

E  E  E  E  E  E  E  E  E  E  E  E     E  E  E  E  E  E  E  E  E  E  E  E   3x
--3--1--1-----------3--1--1--------1--|--0------------------------------------||
-----------3--------------------1-----|-----------0-----------------0---------||
--------------2--------------0--------|--------2-----2-----------------1-----*||
--0--------------0--------------------|-----0-----------0--------2--------2--*||
--------------------3-----------------|--2--------------------2---------------||
--------------------------------------|--------------------0------------------||

E  E  E  E  E  E  E  E  E  E  E  E     E  E  E  E  E  E  E  E  E  E  E  E

-----0-----------0--------2--------2--||
--0--------------------2--------------||
--------------------0-----------------||
Song of the Ancients - Devola 4 weeks 2 days ago

Added

Kirishima Shouko 4 weeks 2 days ago

Just noticed this should say capo 1 to match the original.

Kirishima Shouko 4 weeks 2 days ago

I'm doing the battle music, look for it soon.

Camp 4 weeks 3 days ago

Excellent job on this one! It sounds perfect to me and good job getting the lead and harmony parts very well sorted.

Sunset 4 weeks 3 days ago

Osanai Koro no Koigokoro 4 weeks 4 days ago

Sounds good, I'll be tuning in :)

Michiyuki 4 weeks 4 days ago

I'm so glad you like it! Thanks for the sub!

Yeah I hope I don't play anything too robotic anymore, been playing long enough not to haha

Star Stealing Girl 4 weeks 4 days ago

Savage! :D Just subscribed to your youtube channel, didn't realize i wasn't already :S I quite like how instead of just 'robotically' playing the tab you actually twist up the timings and do your own thing

Star Stealing Girl 4 weeks 4 days ago

Ohhh Nice ! i like this thank you for reminding me this beautiful sound and this beautiful game.
finally some original tabs and not the usual one returning from final fantasy....
I hope to see more tabs of this game from you ! keep going

Camp 4 weeks 5 days ago

I'm glad you approve =D

I'm gonna try to make a video of most classical/fingerstyle tabs that come across the site. I'll start working through the backlog of tabs if I have time between newer tabs

Michiyuki 4 weeks 5 days ago

Oh hey that's cool! :)

I do play a couple parts differently though. I usually bar and de-bar the b-string 1-to-0's during the F chords. For Bar 12 I hammer the 3 with my pinky and use pinky-middle-ring for the 3-2-2 and then shift the whole chord down a string, leaving my pointer open for the 1. And with the capo you can get away with holding the F chord for most of the chorus and only breaking your pinky away for the 5s and b-string 3s

Bar 84 is kind of tough. It could be played a bit easier without barring the 2, but having the 2 barred makes those 16th notes at the end easier to transition into.

Anyways, thanks for showing off my tab! :3 I might have to log into youtube for once and give you a like...

Michiyuki 4 weeks 5 days ago

Michiyuki 4 weeks 6 days ago

Nice comet observatory tab. The second part isn't part of family though.

Family 4 weeks 6 days ago

I like this, but what are the tabs for the background part?

K.K. Ballad 4 weeks 6 days ago

Login or Register to remove this ad.