Login or Register to remove this ad.

You seem to have a lot of problems with your car, don't you? ^^'

Hope you'll enjoy the album!

"The Green (Greens) Album" a Kirby Tribute Album! 2 days 12 hours ago

Well I got something to listen too while I rebuild my car this weekend now. lol

"The Green (Greens) Album" a Kirby Tribute Album! 2 days 19 hours ago

Probably not seeing this
But I modified the tabs so that you can keep similar shapes throughout the song and not Chavez to do as much work, couldn’t have done it without you

Overworld 1 week 17 hours ago

Good tab, great exsercise

Am I the only one I’m 2018

L's Theme 1 week 3 days ago
Dogsong 1 week 4 days ago

Glad you like it! Cool with me man, your track sounds great and i wish you all the best :)

Peaceful Sleep (Instrumental) 2 weeks 8 hours ago

Thanks, glad you like it! I'm eventually going to update the tab with more notes added into some sections! :3

Overfly 2 weeks 1 day ago

I love this tab it sounds so perfect! Thank you so much for making this <3

Overfly 2 weeks 2 days ago

Super nice Tab! Feels very good to play :)

Emil - Sacrifice 2 weeks 2 days ago

Thank you for this tablature! I would've never figured out this tuning if I tried to figure out how to play this song myself.

I have a new account so I can't write PM's yet, but I've recently completed my NieR: Automata cover EP and in my peaceful sleep cover I played the accoustic guitar part the way I learned from looking at your tabulature. I intend to distribute this EP on streaming services like spotify and am just checking that/if you're cool with that since I learnt how to play this part from your fan-tab after all.

Here's my cover so you can hear for yourself:

Thank you for teaching me how to play it properly! :)

Peaceful Sleep (Instrumental) 2 weeks 3 days ago

Thank you! :)

11:00 PM 2 weeks 3 days ago

Thanks dude!
My mixes are far from perfect so it may be that I made a mistake on the bass track.

Devil's Call in Your Heart 2 weeks 6 days ago

Never did get to beat this game.. hmm may need to snag the N64 from storage and throw in Mario 64. lol

Staff Roll 2 weeks 6 days ago

Nice work as always sir, top notch production and great playing.

Kind of sounds like the bass was cut but I'm thinking it's my headphone
cable finally dying on me.

Devil's Call in Your Heart 2 weeks 6 days ago

Congrats on graduating :) I'm sure you'll have your mojo back in no time. Cheers!

Kibou no Uta 3 weeks 5 days ago

Thanks man! finally graduated so i've got a bit more spare time after work these days, you'll see a few more tabs from me soon enough (once i remember how to tab properly lol) :)

Kibou no Uta 3 weeks 6 days ago

Nice improvement over the previous version and good to see you posting tabs again!

Kibou no Uta 3 weeks 6 days ago

This is a pretty sick theme, definitely would get someone pumped up before the next match.

Aside from the video quality being kind of distracting this was a sick tune.

Lobby Theme 4 weeks 2 days ago

Nicely done sir, super clean and your pacing was just right.
On the downside I have a large desire to go plug in the ole N64 and replay OOT. lol

Lost Woods 4 weeks 2 days ago

Always a pleasure :) Also seems you add something new in terms of technique for every new tab you make :P

Kaer Morhen/Old Manor 4 weeks 4 days ago

Do someone have the tabs? they are no longer on the site...

Eternal Love 5 weeks 1 day ago

Don't look at the recordings section as much as I should. But it seems when I do there is some user who hasn't posted in the longest time.

Awesome playing!

Lobby Theme 5 weeks 1 day ago

It would be better if I already put the chords in the TAB in order to help everyone who is in doubt as to the order that you have to strum the chord ... (if anyone has the complete TAB please send to [email protected]) Great TAB and Thanks

Yasashisa no Ashioto 6 weeks 2 hours ago

Yep, there is an mp3 on the transcription by Coolbreeze

Sunset 6 weeks 16 hours ago

Berga said
You could use a capo on the first fret and use all the open strings instead of playing those painful a# and d#.

That's a good quality tab, anyway, I'll use this to play this OST.

Undertale 6 weeks 21 hours ago

I'm about to attempt this song, but the midi was a little hard to follow, I found this video! Is this the original?

Sunset 6 weeks 1 day ago

This is really cool, but my G string often breaks if I tune it any higher, so instead I tuned down to match, left the G string where it was.

down 2
down 1
down 2
down 2
down 2

edit: and capo fret 2 to compensate

Imitaton 6 weeks 1 day ago

I like this very much

Going Home (Sorcerian Bossa Nova Mix) 6 weeks 6 days ago

just tune E to D and keep it on the capo X) otherwise pretty good tab my dude

Fields of Hope 6 weeks 6 days ago

Thanks dude, trying to have a bit more regularity this year, but as most of what i do is for albums, i always have to wait to release songs ahah
But yeah i'll try to keep a 2 songs/month rate during the whole year =)
And i should have asked her to cosplay in Shana :p

Shana's Theme 7 weeks 18 hours ago

I actually ever only palyed LOD as a demo on a buddy's PS1... think I gotta track a steam edition down or something because I only ever got a taste of it. :(

Also nice work Hashel nice to see you back doing some recording, and naturally always a pleasure to hear Shana singing. :)

Shana's Theme 7 weeks 3 days ago

For those who are having trouble with this tab:
Try tuning your low E string up to F! I find it a lot easier (especially measure 12)

Your Reality 7 weeks 5 days ago

Koufun suzzo! Uchuu e GO!

Ahh damnit why must you do this to me Focus *downloads gp6 tab for Limit-breaker-X*

Limit Breaker x Survivor 7 weeks 6 days ago

I've done it. I have become a summoner!

Ah Song of Prayer is quiet possibly my single favorite track of music from any
video games. Fit the tone and world perfectly.

Song of Prayer 8 weeks 1 day ago

I hope I did it justice =)

Final Breath 8 weeks 1 day ago

Thanks =)

Mostly I play on my steel string because it's really nice sounding and I can't for the life of me find a left handed classical guitar. I refuse to buy one online because I refuse to buy a guitar I've never played before.

I have a right handed classical I re-strung left handed, but the bridge and nut are backwards and I don't want to risk surgery on it =(

Edit: Oh and I don't have any recordings of myself with my classical on youtube, the intonation is off too much haha

Ship of Regret and Sleep 8 weeks 1 day ago

Nice work! I don't know the original but this sounds good.

Did you choose steel string for the tone for this piece or have you made a transition?

Ship of Regret and Sleep 8 weeks 2 days ago

Haha, cheers dude!

Far Horizons 8 weeks 2 days ago

I agree, I have a much easier time playing these with the harmonics on the 19th fret using the right hand.

Playing on the 7th fret actually leads me to be doing much more jumping around.

Far Horizons 8 weeks 2 days ago

First five notes: aw yep, this shit again.

6th note: yeahhhh, nostalgic bass note. How can one note be nostalgic I don't know but it is.

And so on: man coming back to post after recording a thing and listening to this it's like, the song itself is nostalgic, and being Bhael's Elder Scrolls saga, the act of hearing it upon returning is like a nostalgic welcome back to the site. Nostalception.

0:56: Bad guitar! Very very bad!

Seriously tho. The props are mad.

Far Horizons 8 weeks 2 days ago

Thanks for playing my arrangement! Great work!

Final Breath 8 weeks 3 days ago

The memories :')

Pokémon League (Day) 8 weeks 4 days ago

A couple days ago I noticed that on your last Xenogears recording and updated the video link. I think it might work better if you paste the full url, not a shortened version. Or you can just put the video ID (the part that starts after the v=). Although, when you paste the full url and go back to edit, you'll see that the site automatically shortens it to just the ID.

Final Breath 8 weeks 5 days ago

Video seems to be broken:

Final Breath 8 weeks 5 days ago

Maybe. But at the end of the day if your writing for yourself then
do whatever you want man. Make a song that exclusively uses Cowbell if you want. lol

Far Horizons 9 weeks 2 days ago

You might be on to something there, though a previous version of myself would have been loath to admit it! I will probably try something with vocals at some point.

Far Horizons 9 weeks 2 days ago

Aye welcome back Bhael, I'm with Hslesperance that preview is super soothing, if your having
issues finding people for the audience maybe try writing in so humming or vocals?

I think most people have a hard time getting into instrumental/solo guitar
simply because they can't relate to the instrument on it's own.

But if your signing or humming that's something they can latch onto,
or at least that's what I think. Feel free to disagree

Far Horizons 9 weeks 2 days ago

Hi! Playing the harmonics on the 19th fret actually makes more mechanical sense, simply owing to the fact that these are done entirely with the right hand, allowing the left hand to remain where it is and thus preventing any of the fret jumps you mentioned (y) Cheers!

Far Horizons 9 weeks 2 days ago

I love this arrangement, but there are so many huge unnecessary fret jumps. All those 19th nh can literally be played on the 7th.

And then other bars like this one

That can be played like this

Just saw your recording and saw you play like I said, so I'm guessing it's a port issue haha

Far Horizons 9 weeks 2 days ago

Ahh cheers man, hopefully it won't be too long till I next post something here. And thanks, currently struggling to find an audience for that kind of music but I'll continue to persevere!

Far Horizons 9 weeks 2 days ago

Login or Register to remove this ad.