Login or Register to remove this ad.

Calm 1 1 day 11 hours ago

Yep that's it, well the short version. Just a heads up: some of those chord transitions are a bit... unorthodox. Particularly the thumb acrobatics in the intro. Hope they don't give you much trouble for the recording ;)

Kisetsu wa Tsugitsugi Shindeiku 1 day 19 hours ago

Is this the original?

I got a request to add this to my let's play series, wanna make sure which one it is =)

I get off work in like 7 hours, I'll see if I can't record it when I get home

Kisetsu wa Tsugitsugi Shindeiku 2 days 3 min ago

Every single notes are spot on, amazing tab.

Safety 2 days 5 hours ago

Awesome work, dude! Nice recording as well!

5:00 PM 2 days 12 hours ago

So happy to see this submitted! Got caught up in a lot of real life stuff and this project really fell by the wayside.

Great job and thank you for all your help! It's a beautiful little guitar piece!

Title Screen 2 days 19 hours ago

nice riff i love this song

Main Theme 3 days 10 hours ago

My take on that part is
7-7-9
9-9-7

Chemical Plant Zone 6 days 23 hours ago

awesomewhite hat seo

BGM 1 2 weeks 1 day ago

I like to use this chord at the end of the song (With capo on 2)

e ---11---
b ---0----
g ---9----
d ---6----
a ---7----
E ---0----

Ushio 2 weeks 4 days ago

Ah good, finally a chance to break out my 20 string!

Tristram (20 String Harp Guitar) 2 weeks 6 days ago

Can't stop playing it. xD

Snowy 3 weeks 19 hours ago

Oh dam as soon as i heard the opening notes i got a blast of nostaliga well done

National Park 3 weeks 4 days ago

Awesome job man, maybe just comment out where your custom into ends :)

Winter Theme 4 weeks 2 days ago

Thanks! :) Yea there are a few differences, such as the G# being changed to a G#ma7(#11), a bit harder to play, a few more rhythm notes added under the melody and the outro is a bit more intricate than the easy version :O

Yamagasumi (Mountain Haze) - Hard 4 weeks 3 days ago

Awesome job sir happily add this to my collection of tabs, seems like your "easy" and hard versions are the same.

Copy paste error perhaps? I didn't look super close though so maybe I missed something.

Yamagasumi (Mountain Haze) - Hard 4 weeks 3 days ago

I thought of the same thing for track 1 too in like 5 minutes! cool to see someone else think the same :D

Theme A 4 weeks 3 days ago

O_O I am in awe. this is beautiful music. I like how you put the chords too! <3

Your Voice 5 weeks 2 days ago

Me and my mate have been learning this for a looooong time (other songs inbetween obvz!) But we started off struggling to do the first few bars and now we're improving the timing between ourselves for the entire peice.

This was great for helping to push the gitarooooo skills to the next level ;)

Many thanks Ronito!

Theme of Love 5 weeks 3 days ago

This is the hardes
t piece i can play. i wish to know what level is this?

Lost Painting 5 weeks 3 days ago

and happy playing :)

Houkiboshi 5 weeks 6 days ago

Oh I was expecting Spirit's Metal theme this was a good one though so kudos. :)

Spirit 5 weeks 6 days ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCDThv8gUSQ The middle section is particularly tricky to get fluid so here's a tip: once you have the shapes for the left hand down, the best thing to do is use an 'A-I-A-I-A-I , A-M-A-M-A-M' pattern for the fingers on the right hand for that section. The second last part is also tricky, but less of a tongue twister overall, imo.

Kraid's Lair 5 weeks 6 days ago

Sorry, I don't really have a tab, but I might be able to release a sheet sometime in the future.

Corridors of Time 5 weeks 6 days ago

Kinda just felt like getting back into the game a little bit. I've come and gone through music school, played lots of pieces.. but I always look back so fondly on my time playing video game covers, so I really wanted to start it up again. It gives me a fun project that I can poor some creative energy into.

Corridors of Time 5 weeks 6 days ago

It sounds great on the guitar pro. Will have to learn this!

Houkiboshi 6 weeks 5 hours ago

Here are some fills that I didn't include in the actual tab

0:00

B---17----15-13-15-17----15-17-17--15---
G----------------------------------16---
D---------------------------------------
A---------------------------------------
E---------------------------------------
Downside Ballad 6 weeks 13 hours ago

At some point here ill have to look into making this a solo arrangement too then!

Woops forgot I had already made this one!

Kaze no Uta ~Leaving Behind the Sound of the Wind~ 6 weeks 17 hours ago

holy crap this is awesome!

Hoshikage no Gondola 6 weeks 2 days ago

Wow. One of your most interesting transcriptions yet - so much of this one is in the interpretation, it needs to be played very carefully. Great to see such a challenging tab!

Hoshi Made Tsudzuku Omoi 6 weeks 4 days ago

Sauvage!

Hoshi Made Tsudzuku Omoi 6 weeks 5 days ago

So beautiful. I just came across your arrangements and am seriously impressed and inspired by you! Thank you so much for your work - time to practice :)

Koi to wa Donna Mono? 6 weeks 5 days ago

Awesome work gentlemen, very unique arrangement of the song.... Hmm maybe take a crack at Jhect's
theme?

Also.... may need to go replay FFX again for the 20th time. lol

Auron's Theme 6 weeks 6 days ago

I had been waiting for this tab for so long! Whoever pt this up, thank you so much, it's great :)

Beneath All the Stars In the Sky (WWRobson Version) 6 weeks 6 days ago

I may be insignificant, but straight verily! Your work is Not!

Auron's Theme 6 weeks 6 days ago

The original author asked to have it (along with all their other tabs) removed from the site. Wasn't even sure if I should have posted it in these comments. But you can view it here at least.

Song of the Ancients - Devola 7 weeks 1 day ago

Thank you sooo much!!!
Can you maybe upload your version somewhere? because it sounds better.

Song of the Ancients - Devola 7 weeks 1 day ago

Thanks! :D

King of Strangeness 7 weeks 1 day ago

Ooohh, I'll give it a try. I probably won't record it though... It took me quite a bit of effort to learn this version and I'm too lazy to learn decently another one hahaha

King of Strangeness 7 weeks 1 day ago

▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ That's the closest thing I have to an upvote =)

Kaze no Uta ~Leaving Behind the Sound of the Wind~ 7 weeks 2 days ago

I like this duet, but I'd play your arrangement =)

Kaze no Uta ~Leaving Behind the Sound of the Wind~ 7 weeks 2 days ago

I'm always happy to see more songs from this show pop up here ^^ Kinda makes me feel like riverdancing.

Main Theme 7 weeks 2 days ago

Not bad ;)

King of Strangeness 7 weeks 2 days ago

I Thought your playing was pretty nice overall (this piece is quite hard!). Good job, shameless plug here but you should try my version of the same piece as well! haha. I typically play this tune just a bit slower than original recording as those runs are a bit difficult for me at least.

King of Strangeness 7 weeks 2 days ago

Deff worth the watch if only for the music itself, show itself is great as well although the animation isn't great.

Past Story 7 weeks 3 days ago

I like it a good bit, dont know the show at all though. The tremelo picking is something I really need to work on though.

Past Story 7 weeks 6 days ago

Moist!

Past Story 7 weeks 6 days ago

Thanks, helped a lot!

Dark World 8 weeks 23 hours ago

Awesome. Only quibble - the fret markers for the harmonics should be two frets up. Beautiful tab though!

Hoshizora 8 weeks 2 days ago

E|---------4-2---------|
A|-0-2-------------2-4-|
D|---------------------|
G|---------------------|
You could also adjust the 7 to open to get the same results.

Gerudo Valley 8 weeks 6 days ago

Login or Register to remove this ad.