Ads

I found out that this goes better with capo 1st.

I updated the TAB.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Rustboro City 13 hours 30 sec ago

Nice playing as t-shirt.

Star Light Zone 1 day 15 hours ago

Flowers Blooming in the Church 2 days 6 hours ago

-+]

Flowers Blooming in the Church 2 days 6 hours ago

Everything should now be correct, thanks to you :)

Peace of Mind 2 days 12 hours ago

Love the song, it's such a nice and peaceful song to listen to, thanks.

Illia's Theme 2 days 20 hours ago

Ha ha ha.

Earth God's Lyric 2 days 21 hours ago

I think you did a great job on this song, even though I can't play it very good, keep up the good work. (Its always nice to hear another Wind Waker song.)

Earth God's Lyric 2 days 21 hours ago

Love the sound of it.

Carrying You 3 days 2 hours ago

I love this movie you did a great job in doing it, thanks for playing a great Studio Ghibli song.

"No matter how many weapons you have, no matter how great your technology may be, the world cannot live without love!"

-Sheeta

Carrying You 3 days 2 hours ago

I absolutely LOVE this game it has some of the best song's in it, congratulations agahnim. This game will live on forever.

Hello, Happy Kingdom 3 days 22 hours ago

Updated the tab and file

Peace of Mind 5 days 5 hours ago

i did some mistakes in this tab and am trying to get it corrected.
at the start of the last 2 lines it should be:

E||---6-5-6---8-6-5-6
B||-----------6--------

and on the last notes in the last line it should be

E||---6-5-3-5-6----(11)-(10)-(8)-(10)

Peace of Mind 6 days 7 hours ago

no given bpm and im too lazy to look up the song but i just played it at 120ish bpm which ended up sounding good. very simple yet great sounding tab.

Taiyou ga Ippai 1 week 4 days ago

So beautiful and nice to play along.

It's quiet and peacefully to play . I love your work on this one ! THANK YOU !

The Farthest Land 1 week 5 days ago

I like it so much. Thank you very much for this arrangement. Typical "renaissance" style, i love it ! the best arrangement ,so far, for this song. Easy to play and beautiful to listening.

YOU ARE MVP !

On the 8th bar, instead of the 2 (5th chord), i'm doing a 1 (3rd chord)

The Place I'll Return to Someday 1 week 6 days ago

Isac Saleh/Alfa_ice has more tabs on his site. IDK how often he updates but he still posts new recordings on youtube.

Main Menu Theme (arr. Isac Saleh) 2 weeks 2 days ago

Most of the stretches are managable except for a couple. In particular
--6--
--4--
--3--
-----
-----
--2--
makes me wish i was born with bigger hands. still a fun song to play tho, cool tab.

Good For You 2 weeks 3 days ago

Lovely work!

The Molentary Express 2 weeks 3 days ago

Thanks! not sure how I missed that haha. glad you enjoyed it.

The Molentary Express 3 weeks 12 hours ago

love it! will say that time signature should be 3/4 but apart from that, very well done

The Molentary Express 3 weeks 13 hours ago

Thanks my friend

Zelda's lullaby 3 weeks 1 day ago

Really great tab all around. I've never used that harmonic technique before so I was stuck for a bit, but I think they fit in really well there.

Day by Day 3 weeks 2 days ago

Its nice to have a tab of this song where its not split into parts for two instruments or is in drop D tuning. You even nailed the second part of the song where other tabs seem to forget how it sounds in the song. Good job! It's easy to play too!

Edit:err.. didnt realize this was posted back in 2008. Guess ive need to browse the tabs better. Anyways good work!

Wind Scene 3 weeks 3 days ago

This is sorta a sped up version of the water theme. Not the tab, just the song in general. Just noticed that now... Btw awesome tab, you nailed it.

Title Screen 4 weeks 14 hours ago

Does Matcha make you poop?

Driftveil Drawbridge 4 weeks 5 days ago

Ah man I totally forgot you guys had been working on this, really wish I had more time to play then I used to would have liked to contribute if I could have.

Alas last few years have been busy. XD

"Beneath a Stolen Sky" a Final Fantasy VII Remake Part 1 Tribute Album 5 weeks 1 day ago

Author here.

Upon playing it again I realized I made a tiny mistake. The part where you play 16, 15, 16 on the fourth line is not supposed to be the end of the first part. If it doesn't sound good, just play the second line one more time. :)

Happy Rainy Day 5 weeks 2 days ago

Valse di Fantastica 5 weeks 3 days ago

Minor Amendment, I found this easier to play (second bar, intro):

|------------11------------------|
|14------------------------------|
|------13------------13--12------|
|----------------------------13--|
|--------------------------------|
|--------------------------------|

Battle Against a True Hero 5 weeks 5 days ago

The + does not mean anything. I don't know why the tabber put that at the start of each string line. Just play standard tuning the way the notes are written :)

Snake Eater 5 weeks 6 days ago

nothing to say

Zelda's lullaby 6 weeks 1 hour ago

Hey, I'm liking it, but I was wondering - does the + at the beginning of each tab mean that the string should be tuned up a half step? In which case, if I don't do that, I should play it consistently one fret higher than as written?

Snake Eater 6 weeks 3 days ago

Note that the PDF sheet music version and the MIDI file generated from it have a small mistake: they repeat the higher note E in the beginning of the phrase as harmonics multiple times in the last chorus instance (instead of a single time in the very beginning of this chorus). So, do not try to play it where not needed. The tabulature, in contrary, is completely correct.

Another mistake is found in measure 75 (in both variants). There must be bass B instead of C. So, the two variants of this measure should be played as:

variant 1

B|-----------------10---------------|
G|----------0-----------------------|
D|------------------0---------------|
A|-----------------12---------------|
E|-<12>---------7-------------------|
Fly Theme 12 6 weeks 4 days ago

i realized I've found your tabs before, but I had to come back and make sure I rated all these ruby and sapphire ones 5/5

Fortree City 7 weeks 16 hours ago

I rarely sign in, but today I played this, clicked sign in, it brought me all the way back to the home page, and I renavigated back to this page just to give you a 5 star and comment for this tab. Quality work brother

Sootopolis City 7 weeks 16 hours ago

Pure and calm.
Great arrangement and playing!

Theme of Geffen 8 weeks 5 days ago

Nice one

Angel's Fear 8 weeks 5 days ago

You are the man! Your arrangements are the best!

A Strange Happening 9 weeks 1 day ago

I kinda love this, favorited. I feel bad i missed this way back in the day, great job there buddy =)

Garnet's Theme 9 weeks 2 days ago

yo

This is really good

Spark Mandrill's Stage 9 weeks 3 days ago

great playing. love the reverb in there. couldn't play it any better, and its great to see the arrangement come to life

A Strange Happening 9 weeks 5 days ago

it's been a little over 11 years since i last commented on this and i gotta say it's still amazing to play through this arrangement. still great work. and yes, i can play this from start to finish now xD lool

Radical Dreamers 9 weeks 5 days ago
e--------5p3---------------4p3----------------3p1----------------------------1h3---
B--3----------3p1-----3----------3p1-----1-----------3p1---------1h3-----1h3-------
G-----------------------------------------------------------0h2--------------------
D----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

e--------5p3----------------3p1----------------------------------------------1h3---
B--3-----------3p1-----1---------3p1-----1-----4p3---------------1h3-----1h3-------
G---------------------------------------------------1p0----------------------------
D-----------------------------------------------------------3h5--------------------
Coalescence 10 weeks 13 hours ago

cool stuff. i was kinda hoping there would be some slides in there.

Rustboro City 10 weeks 3 days ago

Bro, i never played Castlevania, but, i love this song, loving so much these scales between the chords, but the first one is hard af to get good, i'm building speed to it, you did a amazing job, ty for the tab ;D

Wood Carving Partita 10 weeks 5 days ago

Loved the tabs. I don't know if there is a difference from Suikoden 1 and Suikoden 2s version, but if you're open for suggestions I think this part

----------------------------|
----------------------------|
--2--2--2--2--2--2--2--2----|
---------2-------------2-------|
--0-------------------------|
----------------4-------------|
Would sound better like this
----------------------------|
--------------2-------------------------0-------------|
--------0-------------------------0-------------------|
----------------------------------------------------|
--1-------------------------3-------------------------|

But overall I love this

Moonlight Night Theme 11 weeks 3 days ago

This is beyond my absolute beginner level, but I can still hear it in a few parts that I can play. Love this song. Have you heard the extended version they released on one of the rarer instrumental albums? There's a lovely acoustic guitar section in it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umj4_bKQ3v8

Besaid 11 weeks 4 days ago

Sounds pretty nice :)

Mice on Venus 11 weeks 6 days ago

While playing this, I couldn't help but to just feel calmed down. I always loved the original, so it was a fun time, even though I am not that good with finger picking.

Dire Dire Docks 12 weeks 1 day ago