You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Final Fantasy guitar tabs collection

cadence

47 tabs for FF solo guitar. it took a lot of time for me transpose it from the

sheets onto text format so a n00b like me could play it in text.

ignore the asterisks cuz they just mean dotted notes

and some tied notes are left with with no indication (L = tied note)

You forgot to put the zip

hslesperance

You forgot to put the zip file in your post.

If these are from the Final Fantasy Guitar Solo Collection published by DOREMI then we cannot accept the tabs for this site. If they are all your own work though then please post the zip file.

This should show you how to post a file on the forums

----------

My Original Songs - https://soundcloud.com/hslesperance

hslesperance is right. if

exilehunter

hslesperance is right. if these are from the official sheet music book, do not post them. it infringes on copyright laws severely.

otherwise, original stuff is always nice.

You can't post them but...

crimsondarkn

You can't post them but... you can PM it to me.

----------

PSN: crimsondarkn

oops. shame i cant post it

cadence

oops. shame i cant post it then cuz i know its rly worth it since everyone has probably gotten the torrent of it (highly recommended). i did all the transcribing myself just not the arrangements.

If everyone just got the

auriplane

If everyone just got the torrent, it would have no sales, so they wouldn't make another . . .

----------

Auriplane!!

I'm just wondering...if these

Kabukibear

Happy Strumming!

I'm just wondering...if these were scanned images from the book, why bother converting them to text files?

well first i'd like to say i

cadence

well first i'd like to say i admire you guys like, Richard schafer and kabukibear especially for the work you do that got me into guitar. Much obliged. So long ago I went through the trouble of putting guitar collections (tabs part) onto txt so i wouldn't have to print out the whole book. I know i'm a pirate but, I just love (worship) this music so MUCH that it should be free of economic restraints and greedy profit margins the way gametabs exemplifies. in any case anyone who already owns the book can now have txt. I support SquareEniX too but since Nobuo left FF12, CC and FF13 haven't been the same at all. (CC did have a few good ones aside from the recycled ff7, but just a few).

well, PM me if you wanna chat..i've followed this site for some years but only now decided to register.

Re: well first i'd like to say i

SalemJeanette

Save Your Tears.

cadence said

I know i'm a pirate but, I just love (worship) this music so MUCH that it should be free of economic restraints and greedy profit margins the way gametabs exemplifies.

129089577788980976.jpg

----------

23:33 Vic9mm said: its ture ida benn gone she took out like 3 kids before had what was that fat ass asian kid gonna do

Little J.

Eh, I shouldn't have said

auriplane

Eh, I shouldn't have said anything. Anyway, sorry they can't be posted :-(

Locking thread, hehe.

----------

Auriplane!!