You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Final Fantasy--Prologue

Daugreano

-----Forgotten Guitarist-----

Final Fantasy---Prologue

Hi! I saw you made another

auriplane

Hi!

I saw you made another thread, and it sounded like you wanted to take another look at your tab before submitting it. Just post a response with your new version when you feel it's ready to submit! (I haven't looked yet.)

----------

Auriplane!!

Re: Hi! I saw you made another

Daugreano

Yup, I finished it now though. Here's the link: Final Fantasy---Prologue.zip

Oh no!

Daugreano

It isn't ready...

Re: Oh no!

Daugreano

Ok...now, finally it is ready.

The new and improved: Final Fantasy---Prologue.zip

Hello!! I can post it exactly

auriplane

Hello!!

I can post it exactly the way it is, if you like! But I have a little bit of constructive criticism for you. (Keep in mind I am not the best arranger ever.)

Okay, here's the important bit. You transposed the song from F major to Eb major. That's fine! :-) But at the end, you play an F major chord. That's not the tonic anymore, since you transposed it. My ear expects an Eb major! So, if you change xx756x to xx534x, it sounds much better. Or, add the bass note, so it's x6534x.

Now, here's the unimportant bit, which I am adding just in case you are interested! Bars 1-12 are identical to the next 12 bars. So, instead of repeating them, you can add repeat signs around those bars :-) That way, the reader knows they are the same. Also, you can set the key signature to Eb major, so the sheet music portion is readable.

Here is what it looks like with my suggestions: http://auriplane.net/ffprologue.gp5

(I put a transposition of the original to Eb on the second track, while I was checking the notes, and I left it in there. I'm not generally commenting on the notes you added or changed, since that's a matter of interpretation, and it's your arrangement!)

Let me know what you would like me to do!

----------

Auriplane!!

Re: Hello!! I can post it exactly

Daugreano

You can post the version which you fixed, that chord did make a difference. Do I need to do anything else or is it your job from here? Thanks for your critique. --Daugreano

I can do it! :-)

auriplane

I can do it! :-)

----------

Auriplane!!

Here you

auriplane

Here you go!!

http://www.gametabs.net/final-fantasy/prologue

Congrats on your first tab ^-^

----------

Auriplane!!