You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Recordings

thedstring

Nate Brooks

Hi guys!

It's almost christmas time and, like last year, I will finally have a little time between semesters! I will record a bunch of songs to master and release throughout next year.

...But I don't know exactly what to put in my list! I'm sure some of you know my style, but if you don't here's a link to my YouTube channel (if you care enough to see what kind of music I play haha!):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8TOuw2BIIzHdKc3mxIgvBUAKSdnirmTi

I'm going to be gathering up a bunch of songs over the next few weeks. If you'd like to hear one played by me let me know!

I can't think of any specific

MechaKrauser

I can't think of any specific suggestions, but I'll be keeping an eye out for those recordings. Your choice of tabs to play matches up with my preferences a lot of the time. You've linked me to quite a few tabs I wouldn't have known about otherwise so I appreciate that and hope you keep it up. :D

P.S. It would be pretty flattering to have you record any of my tabs, but I can certainly understand why you wouldn't, given that you use your real name and face. I know I don't want my Christmas dinner conversation going in the direction of "those perverted japanese cartoons he plays songs from" haha. I would rather be the turkey in that situation. Gobble gobble :3

I was thinking about doing

thedstring

Nate Brooks

I was thinking about doing this one actually:
https://www.gametabs.net/hacksign/say-goodbye

=)

Ah yes, that one. If it's you

MechaKrauser

Ah yes, that one. If it's you playing it I think it would turn out great ;)

Would love to see this

a.christie.w

eren

Would love to see this covered, I was planning on doing it myself but I can't get it right, and it's one of my favourites to play, always enjoy your videos. And of course I'd want my own tab to be covered because I've never seen it fingerstyle before, but it's a shambles anyway lol.

----------

what

As for record music from

kellyken

As for record music from YouTube, I had ever used a tool to help me. It is Audio Recorder for PC, whcih can grab the audios from YouTube videos and music with high quality. And you can edit the audio files as you like and save them to your computer for offline using.