You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Hi everyone !

floflo79

Hi everyone,
my name is Florian, i'm a french boy, and i'm 13 years old.
I play guitar, bass, drums and keyboards, and i'm a big fan of VGM ! If I created my account a long time ago (two years), i'll begin to really use it now. I'll submit tabs, mostly to fulfill some requets, because almost all my favorite VGM songs are already available here.
So... yeah. Hope i'll spend some good time here !

Bienvenue à toi :)

hashel

Bienvenue à toi :)

----------

I do VGM covers and stuff at https://www.youtube.com/c/hashel

Hey, bienvenue sur Gametabs !

TheDoomOfAllFires

VG Maniak

Hey, bienvenue sur Gametabs !

----------

Check out my VGM cover channel ! :p
https://www.youtube.com/c/VGManiak

dude man thanks for

Metatron

dude man
thanks for fulfilling my request
Dragon Quest Monsters - Terry's World

Great work, i couldn't do it.
Rock on

I too add my greetings and

BigHeadClan

I too add my greetings and welcome sir.

Hi

johnbie

John Lee

I hope you have a good time here. I learned a lot from this site and I hope you do too!

Hi

johnbie

John Lee

I hope you have a good time here. I learned a lot from this site and I hope you do too!

Google Flights

flightgoogle

According to the announcement, the updates include better price-filtering options, easy-to-find amenity information and the ability to book a hotel stay directly on Google. Search google flights on google--flights

Hello! I'm new here. I just

marshaa

Hello! I'm new here. I just joined the forum so there are so many things I don't know yet, I hope to have the help of the boards, and I really want to get to know you all on the forum. I have been interested in the topic of this forum recently, but I'm very interested in learning more about it. I hope that I can find like-minded people here and get more information from more experienced members of this community.