You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

I'm bored wanna chat?

johnbie

John Lee

I don't have a lot of people to talk about guitar with, and talking via forum is pretty slow for me.

I don't need voice/video chat; just text.

Tox: [email protected]

Eh, I used to have a skype,

MechaKrauser

Eh, I used to have a skype, but at some point it started harassing me for my phone number to log in (which it is absolutely not getting). I was getting tired of looking at the ads anyway...

I haven't used it much lately, but I had switched to using an ad-free skype alternative called Tox.
Link: https://tox.chat/

It's a bit of a hassle to add new people, as you have to get your friends' tox ID which is a long stream of random numbers and letters, and send a friend request to that. Also it sometimes crashed during file transfers on one of the older builds.

But if you, johnbie, or anyone else is cool with that, we could swap Tox IDs through PMs on here. I'd be down to swap some non-anime and game tabs. I'm just unwilling to use Skype itself or ad-infested alternatives like Oovoo :3

Should also mention that I can't really do video chat because of slow and constantly clogged up internet speed.

Re: Eh, I used to have a skype,

johnbie

John Lee

Sounds cool. I wasn't interested in video anyways.

My id is [email protected]

Re:johnbie

MechaKrauser

PM'd! :)

On the topic of online

Wuzzy

On the topic of online communication, I would like to give everyone great advice, because when my lonely elderly relative asked me to find a reliable dating site for finding love and communication, then I, of course, tried and found a review on the network thanks to which my relative joined this free senior dating site. Now he really doesn't even have time to talk on the phone because he is constantly chatting with someone on a dating site.

Hello everyone, I'm pretty

Zyece

Hello everyone, I'm pretty tired of getting some rejections from girls in real life, I want to meet some girl on the Internet, can you recommend a good dating site?

I understand you, I went

Shimpa

I understand you, I went through the same trials as you, but I managed to get rid of loneliness. I decided to fight this and was looking for help on the Internet, came across this site https://www.tasmaniantimes.com/2020/11/3-important-things-in-searching-for-a-partner/. I thought about trying myself on dating sites, and I managed to find a girl who agreed to a date.

Now is the moment when every

kamle

Now is the moment when every guy needs moral support, and who better to provide it than a girl? That is why I began seeking for asian brides for marriage, because Asian females are the most intriguing and gorgeous. A buddy suggested I contact these men, and one of them assisted me in getting to know him. We've been actively conversing for over a year and even intend to start living together. I can certainly suggest them; these people will not disappoint you.

If you are feeling lonely

Simon545

If you are feeling lonely then you need to choose the hottest girl for the sex that can provide you amazing pleasure experience with perfect sex. Most men want to find out the https://www.babylongirls.co.uk site page that allows you to get the hottest girl for sex with perfect pleasure that you can remember for a lifetime.

Yes

Eddienel9910

I meet the same problem but I solve it, luckily. Thanks for sharing. google feud

the neon 3D graphics of Slope

tyiyuo

the neon 3D graphics of Slope IO is extremely appealing and the music tune is also really catchy. The surrounding streets and buildings are decorated with green neon. Green makes you feel peaceful and relaxed. This is the reason why blue was chosen as the main color for this game. In addition, the endless and dark space is a contrast to the green. This makes the game's graphics impressive.