You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Colin_spade update

Colin_spade

Dami

Hello :) been quite some time since I posted. I am currently going to school and such, so I can't get on, as well as no internet or pc @[email protected] lol one day I'll post new material, as well as update old tabs :3 my experience and know how has advanced x3 just gotta say that I will be contributing again one day :3 I can't promise when but it will be soon c:

Until then I must ask,
What tab do you enjoy that I have tabbed? :0

Until the day I post more, good day c:

I know the feeling, I'm a

thedstring

Nate Brooks

I know the feeling, I'm a senior at my university studying computer science. I feel like I have no time....ever....tis why I haven't contributed much either.

I like a lot of your stuff! Hard to pick =)

Re: I know the feeling, I'm a

Colin_spade

Dami

Lol thanks xD how is that? @[email protected] I'm just trying to get my g.e.d right now. And then try to find a decent music school.

My fave tab of my own would be FF7 main theme. I personally thought I wouldn't be able to finish the piece but I some how did xD

Definitely Continued Story for me

MechaKrauser

I really like your Code Geass - Continued Story tab. I was working on that song myself (and struggling with it), but after seeing your tab I think I don't have to trouble myself anymore haha. Nice job with that!

Your tab for Final Fantasy VI - Forever Rachael also caught my eye. Just the kind of tab I like to play ^_^

Hey man, I love your tabs. I

Choogly

Hey man, I love your tabs. I really like your chrono trigger stuff, but my favorite might be your Outset Island tab, because you did it as a favor to me :D. I really appreciated it.

I'm going to have to 2nd

BigHeadClan

I'm going to have to 2nd Continued Story, never played the Chrono Cross/Trigger games or FF9 so I'm not familiar with any of their music.

Re: Definitely Continued Story for me

Colin_spade

Dami

Thanks a lot! :D and that was a nice piece x3 I see nothing wrong with you having your own version :3 that's what I thought when arranging my tabs. "I don't want to be like others. I want to have my own!" And I created these! :D well, the ones you like xD

Re: Hey man, I love your tabs. I

Colin_spade

Dami

Choogly said

Hey man, I love your tabs. I really like your chrono trigger stuff, but my favorite might be your Outset Island tab, because you did it as a favor to me :D. I really appreciated it.

That was no problem at all :D heh I'm glad you still enjoy it xD it is quite the difficult tab, but it's very rewarding to hear an play ^-^

Re: I'm going to have to 2nd

Colin_spade

Dami

BigHeadClan said

I'm going to have to 2nd Continued Story, never played the Chrono Cross/Trigger games or FF9 so I'm not familiar with any of their music.

I would say to give them a go c: even if you don't enjoy it, I would personally say to get your hands in deep into the tabs. Not only mine, but everyone else's. Because this site is quite the ocean for music. :3 my stuff is but a little sliver
And thank you x3

Oh yeah I tend to go through

BigHeadClan

Oh yeah I tend to go through new pieces as they interest me, but I just don't get attached to the songs the same way without playing the game first.

Re: Oh yeah I tend to go through

Colin_spade

Dami

BigHeadClan said

Oh yeah I tend to go through new pieces as they interest me, but I just don't get attached to the songs the same way without playing the game first.

I see where your coming from! It might be why I'm so pulled towards FF7 xD

Yeah I feel the same with FF7

BigHeadClan

Yeah I feel the same with FF7