You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Bleach...... How long should they keep producing episodes

ike15196

Bleach.......

The best anime i know i hope it never cancels.

(No subject)

SalemJeanette

Save Your Tears.

1268100553379.jpg

----------

23:33 Vic9mm said: its ture ida benn gone she took out like 3 kids before had what was that fat ass asian kid gonna do

Little J.

I know it's your opinion sir,

surreal

Eric: tank,godlike

I know it's your opinion sir, but I shall sum up how I feel about bleach in some easy to understand phrases.

-Concept wasn't bad--at first

-Lack of originality as series carried on; insert X secret power Y character didn't have/not know about/trained to and have them win the battle

-Over extension of already lacking plots; DBZ inspired battle sequences that run several episodes

-Forced flat characters; and lots of them (lots of them).

It's like a food that you taste at first, you like it, but then you have to eat that food for the next 5 years, and you slowly grow to not be able to stand it.

Aside from that, the art is pretty good. :|

I remember really enjoying

Bhael

I remember really enjoying the first 100 or so episodes, mainly due to the refreshing humour. It was also genuinly interesting, though I was new to anime's at the time. Since then the entire anime has gone down hill, becoming repetitive and increasinly cliche. It also seems to be much more childish than it was at the start. Oh yeah, the character developement past the first 100 episodes has been zero, which brings me back to the repetition. I have no idea while I'm still watching/skipping through it. Guess I just like big multi-coloured explosions :)

I liked the begining, until

RexLeRouge

IMPACTO

I liked the begining, until they go to Soul Society
The rest is total bullshit, no character dev and no originality

I'd of been fine if it ended

Asa

I'd of been fine if it ended after they saved Rukia from SS. Mission accomplished. After that it felt like it went downhill in terms of plot.

Re: I know it's your opinion sir,

Rick

Unusual

surreal said

I know it's your opinion sir, but I shall sum up how I feel about bleach in some easy to understand phrases.

-Concept wasn't bad--at first

-Lack of originality as series carried on; insert X secret power Y character didn't have/not know about/trained to and have them win the battle

-Over extension of already lacking plots; DBZ inspired battle sequences that run several episodes

-Forced flat characters; and lots of them (lots of them).

It's like a food that you taste at first, you like it, but then you have to eat that food for the next 5 years, and you slowly grow to not be able to stand it.

Aside from that, the art is pretty good. :|

I thought I was the only one! So sick of that crying, I fight for my friends and they lend me strength l o l same thing as every other anime like it etc etc etc.

Ah, refreshing

----------

I opened one box of cereal only to find a totally different bag of cereal inside... such is life

Agreeing

ike15196

Well your right but i kinda only like the art and the characters

soooo yea

----------

Bankai!!!!

ShiroGetsubora

I don't like fillers.. at all

crimsondarkn

I don't like fillers.. at all

----------

PSN: crimsondarkn

Shoot the filler writers

MassTheMono

Feast With Me

They should just stick to the Hueco Mundo arc, even if it means they have to stop airing. The filler is bleh.

Meh. read the manga.

yoshistrings

ヨッシー

Meh. read the manga.

Yeaa

ike15196

Your right 'yoshistrings' the manga is much better than the anime...

----------

Bankai!!!!

ShiroGetsubora

Bleach sucks

Arteriorrhexis

Bigot

Bleach sucks