You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

GameLark Remixes

GameLark Remixes

Hey everyone!

I'm Allen and I'm the creator of GameLark Remixes. I know that some of you know my channel, but for those of you who don't, I would like to introduce myself. GameLark Remixes is a community that I've created for the purpose of sharing and promoting VGM artists such as the people who post on this site. It's a great place to find new artists to collaborate with (I know of at least a few that have met because of my channel) or just to discover some new music.

In addition, I conduct interviews with VGM artists and have talked with people such as Swiggles1987, Dann Link, Ace Waters, Soundole VGM Covers, GDultima, Lord Bif Music, ProjectGenesis, and Donut Drums. These interviews give a special insight into how these artists create music and what brought them to this great community. I also have a monthly Top Picks video series where I choose my favorite song, video, and artist of the month in addition to a monthly playlist. June's Top Picks playlist had 50 videos so there's something for everyone. I have a few other series that you can check out on my channel as well.

I hope to see you there!

GameLark Remixes Youtube Channel

Have seen all of your

NESRomancer

Have seen all of your interviews and they are great. Good stuff man, keep it up.

Hey Allen, sorry i haven't

hashel

Hey Allen, sorry i haven't saw your post before :o
I'm happy to see you here, i love your channel, it's and amazing idea^^
You are like our little reporter!

----------

I do VGM covers and stuff at https://www.youtube.com/c/hashel