You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Wii Sports - Tennis Player Select

trickypat

The .txt is here.

The .midi is here.

And the music on youtube is here.

Here you go

auriplane

Here you go ^-^

http://www.gametabs.net/wii-sports/tennis-player-select

Nice tab

----------

Auriplane!!

Re: Here you go

trickypat

Thanks. By the way, why did you not upload the midi? Not that I really mind, just curious.

Well there's only one

auriplane

Well there's only one "Listen" slot, so I just picked one. I could put the text and MIDI in a zip, if you wanted.

----------

Auriplane!!

Neh, zip's not necessary....

trickypat

Ah okay,

I figured that the youtube link could be an video-example like it's done with several other tabs, the midi would be in the 'listen'-button and the tab in the download-section...

But this is fine as well.

Ah, video example is supposed

auriplane

Ah, video example is supposed to be like, where you can click and see someone playing it.

----------

Auriplane!!

Oh, I used to be a huge fan

ErvinSmith

Oh, I used to be a huge fan of Wii Sports, that's pretty nostalgic. I believe that's the reason I'm a fan of sports to this day.

I totally understand, and I'm

MarkUltra

I totally understand, and I'm sure that this game made me so interested in sports. Now I prefer to watch sports live, and sometimes, I even place bets when I want to spruce up a game. You can join to Takebet Rwanda and start betting as well, or you can just check for the sports news there and keep up with the upcoming games.

I love tennis. In fact, it

AleksShamles

I love tennis. In fact, it seems to me that this is an ideal game for betting, because, for example, I am too lazy to watch football matches, they are too long. In general, I like to do everything quickly, so most often I choose best bets today. This is again saving my time, because these ready-made bets are enough for me to get a good income.

Thanks for sharing more info

lineazxc

Thanks for sharing more info

I adore tennis. For example,

lineazxc

I adore tennis. For example, I am too lazy to watch football games since they are too long, so it seems to me that this game is perfect for betting. I generally like to do tasks quickly, thus today's betonline are usually my preference. Again, this saves me time because I can make a solid living with these pre-made wagers.

re:

okichacha

I wouldn't say that football matches are too long. They're thrilling, and you just don't have time to get bored.

You say so confidently that

Nedion

You say so confidently that tennis is the best sport that I want to smile))) I know for sure that the biggest audience and the biggest money are in football now. Why did I start talking about money? Everything is simple. I bet on sports with bangladesh-1xbet.in.net. You can remember this link. This is a great opportunity to get extra money during major championships.

That's true. When it comes to

BalanceBlind

That's true. When it comes to football, you just don't have time to distract, and you're fully focused on a game. I can tell you that after I read this article http://www.football-finland.com/betting-on-american-football-steps-to-do.html and started placing bets, it became even more entertaining for me, and I feel even more involved in a game, so it was definitely worth trying.

I try not to miss important

AleksShamles

I try not to miss important sporting events and matches, so I needed a site where I could watch everything for bets, including schedules for NHL matches. I think the Dimers site is great for me because there is a lot of useful, reliable and accessible information. It's really convenient, there is no need to use third-party websites anymore.

Gaming

Ross02

Nintendo's Wii is a great way to get involved with family and friends, and Wii Sports - Tennis Player Select is one of the best options for playing video games together with others. I prefer to get 중계티비 and learn more new things about sports. This game allows you to play tennis by yourself or with up to four others in a single match. One is for playing against humans and the other is for playing against computer-controlled characters.