You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

i went to a music store today

Jacob31593

twas called Paragon
i was looking for a keyboard which i didnt find, but they gave me a card to call them so i could special order something, i only looked at the front when i left but when i got home i noticed there was a back, which says:

In your pocket is a Reminder that your music draws others into the presence of God.
This note is not magical nor is it a good luck charm.
It is not meant to protect you or keep you from any and every physical harm.
It is not meant for identification (though most will suspect when seeing it that you are a musician).
It is there to remind you that your music is a service to God.
Your music from the heart has his Anointing upon it.
Your service enables others to praise and worship God.
Carry this card in your pocket as a reminder that your music helps others fellowship with God and to commune with him face to face.
Thank you for leading in worship. Please let us know if we can be of service.

Dick Rumore - President
Paragon Music Center

just thought i'd share that with you guys, my favorite part is what they put in parenthesis

(No subject)

SalemJeanette

Save Your Tears.

1267225078950.jpg

----------

23:33 Vic9mm said: its ture ida benn gone she took out like 3 kids before had what was that fat ass asian kid gonna do

Little J.

So many reviews for

BooDoo

People

So many reviews for gear/effects online have "Style" as 'worship' or the person mentions that they played in their church group.

Is it just that once you get out of school, the only place you can reliably find other musicians to play with is in the church?

In any case, that card is amazing and I hope you remember that when you are playing Cave Story music you are connecting people with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

The greatest Cave Story ever

auriplane

The greatest Cave Story ever told?

----------

Auriplane!!

Are you an athiest? if so, go

crimsondarkn

Are you an athiest? if so, go back there and complain....

----------

PSN: crimsondarkn

Re: Are you an athiest? if so, go

surreal

Eric: tank,godlike

crimsondarkn said

Are you an athiest? if so, go back there and complain....

:/

Suddendly Super Pope

SalemJeanette

Save Your Tears.

Suddendly
Super Pope
1266281988714.jpg

----------

23:33 Vic9mm said: its ture ida benn gone she took out like 3 kids before had what was that fat ass asian kid gonna do

Little J.

Hellspawn: The Rebirth

xuwawa

god of empty NES

Makes me wonder if any of the guys in Morbid Angel ever received this note when shopping for equipment, since they're from Tampa as well.
And how hard they woulda laughed.
And if that's why they wrote "Blasphemy of the Holy Ghost".
And if I'm thinking into this too much.

I think my point is it's a bit presumptuous.

And on another reply, yes, for like 95% of the US, church is the easiest and best place to find musicians to practice with, or at least, the easiest place to practice with other people.

----------

yeah cromartie high reaction

Andy_Mac

yeah cromartie high reaction picture!! also interesting card, though it would be cool if it was to protect u from physical harm.