You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

WoW - Stonefire

kenor

The Cardsharp

I do not plan to put this on the site because it's not a guitar tab. But I put it here, maybe someone would like it.

midi
GP5

It's not??

auriplane

It's not??

----------

Auriplane!!

Well there is only one guitar

kenor

The Cardsharp

Well there is only one guitar track... I suppose no one here would make use of it.

----------

The simulacrum is never that which conceals the truth - it is the truth which conceals that there is none. The simulacrum is true.

Wow its a great job u did ,

diralark

Wow its a great job u did , impressive really. Thanks to post it. I think it s possible to merge tracks to obtain solo guitar tab. I ll try..

for solo for duo

diralark

for solo
for duo

GP says I need to update my

kenor

The Cardsharp

GP says I need to update my version in order to open your files :( Could you upload MIDIs so I can listen to it please?

----------

The simulacrum is never that which conceals the truth - it is the truth which conceals that there is none. The simulacrum is true.

Re: GP says I need to update my

diralark

U hav to open gp5 files with freeware called tuxguitar (1.2) & after that save it to a new .gp5 file , & open it with Guitar pro software, it s not convenient but it works like that.

Else here s an archive including different music file formats (midi,tuxguitar & ascii)
its complex & not really playable for beginner as me because I just merged notes so there's a lot of notes to play :-p I havnt yet think about possible simplifing. & i guess a really good guitarist can play that but im not sure (?)

Thanks for the tip! Your tabs

kenor

The Cardsharp

Thanks for the tip! Your tabs are definitely playable, but try to keep the melody in the treble instead of bass next time :) I see your tabbing skill increases, keep up practising ;)

----------

Oh thank for compliment. I ll

diralark

Oh thank for compliment, encouragement & advices wich help me to progress :) About this tune, Transposing +12 semi-tones the melody track (in duo version), I lesson the new sound, then I can realise than u definitly right : it sounds better like that. U hav good ears :) Finally some notes must be played on 7th or 8th bar & isn't a real problem, almost for beginner. Yesterday I was transposed melody line to play all notes in 4th first bar but indeed it sounds low, too low. Its an interesting mistake, I admit now trying to group all notes inside the 4th bars isn't a good way because bass & melody ll become too close so i can't apply this line for all future tab works. Well i'm gonna redo, it ll be easier & faster with intermediate files still in my disk, Merging with 2 tracks I ll can do a new tab soon, I guess I ll can work & post that tomorrow, no free time right now. It's really fun to tab these sountracks, Wow is my favorite game atm ^^
By the way thank u for yr submissions, I downloaded most of your tabs last month, I can tell u are really good transcriber, I really enjoy play yr tabs -(^^)- , its sounds great especially for my nylon guitar

if you guys need a full

Vic9mm

The Fingerstyle Mechanic

if you guys need a full version of gp5 PM me

----------

Watch me: http://www.youtube.com/user/Vic9mm

I just finished a new one, it

diralark

I just finished a new one, it sounds better as expected & it keep playable. If u like it u can check, modify & publish it Kenor, surely it can interests people especially fingerstyle player. I m certain than I hav it already Vic9mm, thanks anyway, it's cool :)
Transposing -5 & sacrifying some bass notes (sorry -_-) we can obtain a easier version , nice for beginner ^^