You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Unrated Tabs

Bessem

Bessem Fayçal

I would like to propose an idea, grouping unrated tabs in order to encourage people to rate them and give their opinions about

That sounds like a great

Colin_spade

Dami

That sounds like a great plan! :3 I have a few tabs myself that aren't rated xD it does feel good when they are rated. And I would believe everyone else with unrated tabs would feel much more accomplished with a rate c: speaking from my end :p
I am one for this c:

grouping in order ? what

hashel

grouping in order ? what order? i do not get it.

----------

I do VGM covers and stuff at https://www.youtube.com/c/hashel

i dont think it would

Jacob31593

i dont think it would encourage anyone to look at a tab they already wouldnt normally look at

Re: i dont think it would

Ennea

humhum..

Jacob31593 said

i dont think it would encourage anyone to look at a tab they already wouldnt normally look at

I regularly go through several categories on this site, combine the unrated with a fingerstyle tab and I would certainly find it at some point.

I can understand where Besem is coming from, going through the effort of creating a tab and noone rating/looking at it feels bad.

But

Bessem

Bessem Fayçal

But there are two kinds of people here :
_ Those who just look for tabs and sometimes play them...
_ Those who wanna see deep works , video game music , arranging soundtracks , encoraging tabbers , giving advices.....
so it would be nice if this skilled people could give their opinion to unrated tabs or at least unrated Recordings

But

Bessem

Bessem Fayçal

But there are two kinds of people here :
_ Those who just look for tabs and sometimes play them...
_ Those who wanna see deep works , video game music , arranging soundtracks , encoraging tabbers , giving advices.....
so it would be nice if this skilled people could give their opinion to unrated tabs or at least unrated Recordings