You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Paypal Good or Bad?

xaaxuu

I recently took an interest in buying older games and i have been watching ebay for awhile. So i want to know if paypal is good or not. I've heard bad reports but i've also heard of plenty of people that use it with no trouble. I also need to know how to send stuff on ebay do i package it and send it to a place near them or something else? Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Paypal Good or Bad?

Vic9mm

The Fingerstyle Mechanic

ive used it recently to get my effects pedal Ive never had any problems with them in the past or present. I use paypal whenever I buy off ebay to me its safe.

----------

Watch me: http://www.youtube.com/user/Vic9mm

surreal

Eric: tank,godlike

Logically, using paypal is much safer in any situation. Inputting your credit card number and PIN multiple times on different sites and servers is quite hazardous if you think about it. Better to have everything go through a single secondary hub like Paypal.

BooDoo

People

PayPal is far worse for sellers than buyers.

As a buyer, it's very easy to file a complaint against a non-shipping seller and have their whole PayPal account frozen.

When selling, you shouldn't have much to worry about as long as you don't screw anyone over or make an obscene amount of money really fast. In either case, your account may be frozen indefinitely and you have little to no recourse.

I've used paypal a few times

crimsondarkn

I've used paypal a few times for ebay. Smooth transaction.

----------

PSN: crimsondarkn

we should have a paypal

yoshistrings

ヨッシー

we should have a paypal button on this site...