You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Super Smash Bros. 3DS is BOMB

iamHoustonian

You don’t need to see my identification…

Got Super Smash Bros. 3DS today and it's freakin doooope :-D

Nintendo miiverse forbids exchange of friend codes on there and I actually recently got a 2 week ban from miiverse for putting my email in a message to a buddy... pretty weak haha
but if anyone on here has Smash Bros. 3DS or just 3DS in general, hit me up with a private message and maybe we can game it up sometime :D

And that music....

Shrinx

I have a feeling the tabs will be rolling in soon!

Damn, I always forget to log

iamHoustonian

Damn, I always forget to log out now... hahaha my name just stays on until I check the site again :D

I have it. Still not.really

ChelseaRare

I have it. Still not really used to the controls or playing SSB on a tiny screen, but it's fun.

As per usual my mains are Ness and Kirby. I'm essentially horrible with anyone else thus far. Still working on unlocking all characters and whatnot.

----------

(.?!)

Re: I have it. Still not.really

iamHoustonian

Nice :-D
I'm still maining the Links haha I like the Mii swordsman and fighter too. I made Levi from Attack on Titan as my sword dude and Master Roshi as my fighter hahaha
I'll message you my friend code or whatever, in case we ever wanna play ;^)

A

amal

Having something to protect gives you something to worry about.... But it also makes you stronger than you could possibly imagine, as it becomes everything, and everything is the last thing you want to lose.

----------

amal

Shrinx

....Uh, yeah. That quote just there would happen to be mine sir.