You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Guitar Hero & Rock Band bass tabs

DANNYBASSMAN93

DANNYBASSMAN93

Hey guys, my name is DANNYBASSMAN93 for all those who don't know me. I stumbled upon this site and saw that I could submit my Guitar Hero & Rock Band bass tabs.

I will cover the following games:

-Guitar Hero
-Guitar Hero 2
-Guitar Hero 3
-Guitar Hero World Tour
-Guitar Hero 5
-Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock
-Guitar Hero Aerosmith
-Guitar Hero The Beatles
-Guitar Hero Metallica
-Rock Band
-Rock Band 2
-Rock Band 3

I hope you guys love them and if you have any questions, comments, suggestions or requests regarding these tabs or any bass tab non video game related feel free to email me at: [email protected] or you could check out my google site https://sites.google.com/site/dannybassman93basstabs/home/bass-tabs
you can download my tabs there for free as a microsoft word document.

[Edited to remove CAPS LOCK EVERYWHERE -Auri]

You are joking, right? Dude,

BlackFox

The thousand years of raindrops summoned by my song are my tears. The thunder that strikes the earth is my anger!

You are joking, right? Dude, I don't think you can upload those here. because you know, they might not... fall into the "game soundtrack" category. Those songs weren't made for games dude. Sorry to break it up to you.

Also don't post the same thread in different topics, try to choose one.

----------

Im not afraid of darkness. Im not afraid of death. Im not even afraid of those monsters. The only thing that I fear is, being all alone...

Re: You are joking, right? Dude,

DANNYBASSMAN93

DANNYBASSMAN93

Well i i have anime bass tabs and video game tabs some i might as well post them instead of the guitar hero and rock band ones. Sorry about the posts i just had no idea how this site works in terms of what game tabs you can and can't post

Yeah Guitar Hero and Rock

ChelseaRare

Yeah Guitar Hero and Rock Band skngs weren't composed specifically for video games, so they don't belong here. I believe there was a forum discussion about that when those games started gaining popularity.

----------

(.?!)

Re: Yeah Guitar Hero and Rock

Kain

What is... Gee-taar?

ChelseaRare said

Yeah Guitar Hero and Rock Band skngs weren't composed specifically for video games, so they don't belong here. I believe there was a forum discussion about that when those games started gaining popularity.

The lady speaks truly. Rock Band/Guitar Hero/DDR tabs, things like that aren't allowed here. Vocaloid songs fall into the same category, though that was argued for a while. Please put any video game or anime tabs up though. We always need more.

----------

One word: Thundercougarfalconbird