You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Help transcribing Corridors of time

Hender

Hey guys,

I thought I'd challenge myself and learn lonlonjp's wonderful Corridors of Time arrangement (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94x9amQo-0I&feature=channel), but it turns out it's really difficult to tell what he's doing sometimes, which makes tabbing it out for you guys even harder. I've deciphered up to about 0:50 of the song, and I'm willing to tab it out, but I'm wondering about a few things:

1) Can anyone tell what he's doing when he plays the long harp-like chord at 0:13 and other places? I know the chord he's holding, but what strings is he pulling and in what order? And is it difficult or do I just suck? Whenever I try to play it, it sounds half-assed.

Also, I have a feeling it would look very ugly in a tab as I can't show it as a chord, but have to show every note he picks in the chord, and they would probably be something like 1/32th notes. Any ideas?

This is the closest I've gotten.

2) How do you mark the tap he starts doing on the strings at around 0:50 in a tab? Maybe there's a tab symbol for it, but I don't know what it's called.

Thanks for any and all help!