You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Suikoden - Gathering of Warriors *WIP*

Brainsick Fungus

Minstrel of the Fungal Funk

Tab
listen
looking for general feedback, or incorrect notes!

Re: Suikoden - Gathering of warriors

Mash

kalon as hell

TTuTT

Laevateinn

It seems mostly correct, but I did notice one mistake that recurs in a few places.

The legato part here has the first two notes in the wrong order.

e-12-----------------------12---------------------------------------------------
B----15-13-15-12--12-13-15----13-12-13-12----12-----8h12p10---------------------
G-----------------------------------------12----14------------------------------
D-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The notes are B-G-A, so the tab ought to read 12p8h10 at the end. Similarly, the second row of Part B should end in 14p10h12 instead of 10h14p12. I did not check the rest of the tab closely - by all rights I should have been asleep 9 hours ago - but you may want to check the other instances of this pattern as well. Otherwise, good work.

Brainsick Fungus

Minstrel of the Fungal Funk

Your right, thanks. I'm completely tone deaf