You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

how did you improve your technique?

usoop

i just wonder , how everyone learn to improve their technique?
because sometimes i don't know how. what can i do to improve my technique.

Re: how did you improve your technique?

poeticjedi

for classical, i just asked myself the same thing yesterday

2 things i had been slowly declining on

1st: make shure your hand placement and finger pressure/placement are efficient
there's no need to hammer down each string every time, a soft placement right against the fret will serve just as well if not better and allow for smoother playing

2nd: body posture

lately ill end up hunched over my guitar like the guys who are testing out the electrics at guitar center or someone playing a stand-up bass

instead relax sit back and let the guitar sit like so : http://www.siegelproductions.ca/ottawarocks/images/classical%20guitar1.jpg

see if that helps, maybe thats too basic for you i donno, but it helps me a TON

DuoDn

To learn new techniques I just learn songs that I know are way above me and require a technique I have not done before.

Like right now I am learning this piece...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDXkLPuCybU

it builds off of stuff I already know like the rasqueo etc etc but I have never tried doing to percussion stuff before that occurs at 3:00...so I am learning that...

one thing at a time bro!

SalemJake

Bewitched

practice a speceific technique 2 hours a day for 2 weeks.

EeinX

Take a few lessons. They're a bit pricey (20-25 for a 30 minute lesson) but they give you a great practice regimen and get you started.
Like I always say. Use a metronome.

Gametab

XanderKelly

The musical updates are quite useful and help hope these are updated. There should be people who might want the musical updates can grab them here. Continue with your further suggestions these are pretty supportive for everyone. I would like to explore other research proposal writing services pages and hope these are full of knowledge.

How to Write a Reflective Essay

billyroberts

Writing a research paper for a teacher or professor
Before you start writing a research paper for a teacher or a professor, you should decide what topic you would like to write about. You should pick a topic that you are interested in, but that will also be easy to research. You should talk to various people about the topic to get more information about it. You can also discuss it with your teacher, who can provide you with some ideas. The Internet, textbook index, and television news are also good sources of topics for your paper.

The purpose of writing a research paper is to coursework help service as much information as you can about a certain subject. This includes citing sources and gathering evidence that reflects the findings of the study. A student who is interested in a particular topic will be more likely to pay close attention to details and make their paper strong.

nuhanabiha

If you're like most people, you want to be the best at what you do. You work hard and strive for excellence in everything you do. But sometimes, it can be difficult to improve your technique. You might feel like you're stuck in a rut, or that you're not progressing as quickly as you'd like.

Luckily, there's a solution. "How did you improve your technique?" is a revolutionary new program that can help you take your skills to the next level. By following the simple steps in this program, you'll be able to quickly and easily improve your technique, no matter what your field of expertise may be.

So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself!

adamandrew097

If you are looking for improving technique in book writing and need someone professional to help you in learning it so I will suggest you go for https://ghostwritingexperts.co.uk they have one of the best and professional technique to do it and they know how to deliver it. I also take help from them when I need to have it as the always give me there best in this.

coinmarket Crypto coins with

Irenchang999

coinmarket
Crypto coins with which you can exchange or invest your money. Stocks, currencies, and other assets can be used to make profits in the financial market you want in a regulated manner. Buying cheap and selling high so that this financial transaction obtains a profit is the users' objective, and on this platform, they can do it reliably. This upward trend is supported by the possibility of operating online through this specialized intermediary.