You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Need Birthday suggestions!

Heliographos

Matt Keith

Hey, my guitar tabberinos. My birthday is today (Super 16th) and I need some suggestions as to what I should do for a final party. After this, I feel a bit too old for birthday parties.

Re: Need Birthday suggestions!

Vic9mm

The Fingerstyle Mechanic

drink it up with friend not too much but have fun talk to some ladies.

P.S your never to old to have parties im 27 and still have them every year.

----------

Watch me: http://www.youtube.com/user/Vic9mm

Re: Need Birthday suggestions!

Heliographos

Matt Keith

Hahaha, thanks, but my folks have eyes of hawks. They'd never let me out of the house without a cell phone and a "responsible person" along. And I do plan on having parties, but not like cake, gift and singin' parties. Just like, go eat some pizza and see a movie parties. But this year, I'm going to be immature one more time. XD

----------

"It's not rape unless you yell 'Surprise!' first."

My AIM is fatman75427

Re:

Nedion

What a pity that we cannot continue this conversation in real time ((Modern conditions for communication have become completely different after covid restrictions. I am so used to online communication that I prefer a dating site rather than a party. There I can chat and be anonymous. My online friends gave me a virtual gift - a video game on Steam)) And my new girlfriend gave me a striptease when she came on a date))

thank

thiagogo

Thank you very much for these great cake recipes, I have learned a lot from your web blog temple run

Yes, There are many ways to

Burns85

Yes, There are many ways to write maximum number of learning and writing the assignment on time but you need to be sure that you can get new topics and articles writing on time without making it a big deal though and go for https://grab-my-paper.org/ reviews as its cheap and high quality at affordable pice who can help you in many ways.

Yes you can celebrate your birthday in yorkdale restaurants

Simon545

Managing lots of guests on birthday party can be a difficult task. Better is to book from your nearest yorkdale restaurants and enjoy the birthday party with your family and friends. You can choose from many restaurants with the honest feedback from previous customers.

We're here to assist you in

KevinMc

We're here to assist you in creating the perfect birthday card https://boomf.com/collections/fathers-day-cards-for-someone-special. Personalization is essential for making each card unique, and with our simple instructions and editing tools, you'll be able to create something for everyone in no time.

Thanks

copivi8851

Thanks
It is good for me

I love balloons and it would

mojac50829

I love balloons and it would be perfect for any party! I think you can also look at balloons on https://www.fastballoons.com/en/24-custom-heart-balloon ! It will make your party unforgettable! I like decorating my house with balloons for my birthday because I think that on this day we need to have a lot of balloons!

set up a company

TonnyRalf

Hello people. I want to register a company in Singapore, but cannot go there. What should i do?

Re: set up a company

Richard6666

Hi Tonny Ralf. I know one good web-site for u! Love it with all of my heart. Really. This site has all the information you need to do the paperwork to register your business in that country. All you have to do is register and read the information. It's very easy to communicate, because employees can easily contact you to explain everything, clarify all the details. If you have any problems or unspecified questions, you can write to the hour and get an answer as soon as possible. Hope it's helpfull.