You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Mega Man II, Dr. Wiley Stage 1

Re: Mega Man II, Dr. Wiley Stage 1

Clifurd123

I know this tab is messed up a little. Everything note-wise should be correct. I am new to tabs and I have no clue why all the lines are uneven. All of the other versions of this song are in some way messed up or incorrect. If I need to re-do this tab I will.

auriplane

It looks lke you used a word processor or something. You need to use a text editor, or use a fixed-width font. This is because all the letters need to be the same width, or they won't line up right.

It's also a little bit wide.

Can you make it look good in Notepad?

----------

Auriplane!!

Clifurd123

I used notepad. I will do my best to figure this out. I just gave that one a shot because it wasn't to hard. What do you recommend I use? What is a Text Editor, could you give me an example? Also I noticed that the letters were uneven how exactly do I line them up?

Clifurd123

Oh wow after re-looking at it I realize that nothing on that tab is correct. It all got scrambled in the upload. I am ashamed of the fact that the first piece I tried to submit was absolute crap. I will se what I can do about this. Completely disregard this tab please.