You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Hey check this guy out

x fox x

The pokemon addict

he gave me few laughs :]

Re: Hey check this guy out

smiley

shadock number zo zo bu zo meu ga

Zomg!
I was watching this an hour ago!
Yes, he is very funny, isnt he?

x fox x

The pokemon addict

Yes he is very funny :D

----------

~Fox...aka the guy who has more free time during the school year than summer vacation >.>

Zhegan

Editing gold!

yoshistrings

ヨッシー

rofl that's pretty funny.

yosh

hell yeai saw this vid yesterday :D
must have taken days to edit this... :P

x fox x

The pokemon addict

yosh said

hell yeai saw this vid yesterday :D
must have taken days to edit this... :P

I was guessing a week or two xD...

----------

~Fox...aka the guy who has more free time during the school year than summer vacation >.>

Krimson

Much nerdy love

Ha! 3p1c!

Crypto business

TheresaJ012

Check this guy out. He's got an amazing story and he's on a mission to make the planet better. His name is Phil Plait he is a writer and astronomer, who works with Slate Media Group and New York Times. I suggest you can use this briansclub for more updates on crypto. He also hosts Bad Astronomy which was created in 2007 by Plait. His most popular article currently has over 30 million views and over 6.5 million shares.

youtube

jorjstick

This is definitely creativity. As well as an interesting repertoire.
Personally, I've some ideas about creating a music channel on YouTube. I had some experience in the past regarding uploading videos on YouTube, a couple of videos were uploaded, but there were few views. I didn't know why that was. Fortunately, now I came across such an effective SMM service, where you can easily increase the number of views and watch hours to the desired number, having received guarantees from the company, so that you do not worry that your activity on YouTube may be terminated. You can try it on the company's website in your personal account, and if you have any questions, it's quite easy to contact support. Good luck with promotion on Youtube!

----------

Hello

the games

jendy

1001 games

This article gives the light territorial io in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article