You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Clannad - Existence

ltm_1988

Existence

It's been years since I've made a submission on this site. I've been around a little bit, and got more and more into playing Fingerstyle and decided today to try my hand at making one myself. It's my first attempt, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

I chose Existence because it was one of the first requests I noticed and it's a song that hasn't been submitted for Clannad yet. Plus I think it's a pretty good one to start with. Hope you guys like it. Any feedback's appreciated. :)

Awesome! Hope you post more,

Choogly

Awesome! Hope you post more, with tabs like these you'd be one of our best and brightest. The site has been slow recently too, so new tabs are great.

nice :D

max

i think i requested that song 1-2 days before ;) it sounds not right to me o.O the first melodic part should be like
E-0---------4----
A---4--0--2------

----------

Animes, Games and Soundtracks are the best Things in the world

Made the change. New link in

ltm_1988

Made the change. New link in OP.

Awesome :)) now you should

max

Awesome :)) now you should change some wrong bassline notes and it will sound perfect you will get 4 stars from me at the moment but good work!! if i would have a bit more time i could post here the changed ver. ;)

----------

Animes, Games and Soundtracks are the best Things in the world

Your tab

hslesperance

Your tab http://www.gametabs.net/clannad/existence

----------

My Original Songs - https://soundcloud.com/hslesperance

I've made a submission on

AhmedMalik

I've made a submission on this site. I've been around a little bit subutex doctors near me and got more and more into playing Fingerstyle and decided today to try my hand at making one myself. It's my first attempt, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

Whether you’re majoring in

silverady

Whether you’re majoring in nursing, business, engineering, management, social, actuarial or life sciences write my paper help We provide the best custom essays for all academic levels in all subjects and areas of research and study.

good

lorde

The Clannad series is a popular visual novel series posterdle that focuses on the main characters of Tomoya, Nagisa and Kotomi. The series flagle is comprised of 3 games: Clannad, Clannad After Story and Clannad: Another Episode.

Telemedicine

Apans1931

Clannad Existence is a visual novel. It is based on the Clannad universe and tells the story of Tomoya Okazaki, voiced by Hisao Egawa, who visits his childhood friend Sunohara Tomoyo and is surprised to learn that she is now aware of him. To check this https://expertbox.io/digitalization-of-business-processes and get more new ways for Process automation of business. The game includes five main stories in total, four of which are based on the Saizonai anime series. Each story will last approximately an hour but also allows players much freedom of choice as they can skip between different scenes at any time during play.

Take the best possible care

prasedenica

Take the best possible care of your duck. The thrilling challenges in Duck Life will elicit strong emotions from players.