You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Favorite Video Game Quote - page 4

Re: Favorite Video Game Quote

BlackFox

The thousand years of raindrops summoned by my song are my tears. The thunder that strikes the earth is my anger!

girl''
Prof. Oak

----------

Im not afraid of darkness. Im not afraid of death. Im not even afraid of those monsters. The only thing that I fear is, being all alone...

Re: Favorite Video Game Quote

BlackFox

The thousand years of raindrops summoned by my song are my tears. The thunder that strikes the earth is my anger!

from Pokemon

----------

Im not afraid of darkness. Im not afraid of death. Im not even afraid of those monsters. The only thing that I fear is, being all alone...

Did you just double double

karathrow

Did you just double double post? Are you a wizard?

Actually it was a quadra

Ennea

humhum..

Actually it was a quadra post, what a mighty fellow.

From Castlevania Symphony of

Murzain

From Castlevania Symphony of the Night...

Richter Belmont: Die monster! You don't belong in this world!
Dracula: It was not by my hand that I am once again given flesh. I was called here by humans who wish to pay me tribute.
Richter Belmont: Tribute!?! You steal men's souls and make them your slaves!
Dracula: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions...
Richter Belmont: Your words are as empty as your soul! Mankind ill needs a savior such as you!
Dracula: What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk... Have at you!

And from Starcraft Broodwar

"Kerrigan, you murdering bitch! We had a deal!"-Arcturus

Finally, from Klonoa

"Wahoo!"-Klonoa

----------

http://soundcloud.com/etcetera-etc
Is it really a sin if we both come out even?

"you wanna come do it? i dont

wayfaerer

"Embrace your dreams."

"you wanna come do it? i dont speak train." -Ishi from Bulletstorm

----------

"i seem to be find a lot that apparently dont contain the .exe actually" -Anonymous

"Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to look more like?" -Pherioxus

Re: Favorite Viedo Game Quote

Rook

Alexander said

"I am Error." -Error, Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

Are you kidding me? This line is better by far, one of link's few lines

z2towns_saria2.png

"Gahahahaha" -Rance

Hakoria

Laon King

"Gahahaha" -Rance

ThePredster said Its not the

BigHeadClan

ThePredster said

Its not the Great who are strong but the Strong that are great.-Albel Nox SO3

Damn thought I would be the first for that one ><, I counter with "It doesn't matter how many maggots you've got! I'll crush 'em all!" -Albel The Wicked: Star Ocean 3

Got it memorized - Axel: Kingdom Hearts

"War has changed. It's no longer about nations, ideologies or ethnicity. It's an endless series of proxy battles, fought by mercenaries and machines. War, and its consumption of life, has become a well-oiled machine. War has changed. ID tagged soldiers carry ID tagged weapons, use ID tagged gear. Nanomachines inside their bodies enhance and regulate their abilities. Genetic control. Information control. Emotion control. Battlefield control. Everything is monitored, and kept under control. War has changed. The age of deterrence has become the age of control. All in the name of averting catastrophe from weapons of mass destruction. And he who controls the battlefield, controls history. War has changed. When the battlefield is under total control, war... becomes routine." - Old Snake, Metal Gear solid 4

Zug Zug.

karathrow

Zug Zug.

I split up BlackFox's message

auriplane

I split up BlackFox's message across the four posts, so that the quadra post was not made in vain.

----------

Auriplane!!

simply awesome

doommaker

"They say Jack's drilling operations are causing those earthquakes. That, or your mom just got outta bed. ZING!"

-Claptrap

(Borderlands2)

I'd meant to post these, but

yashakenkyaku

I'd meant to post these, but I kept forgetting. ^_^;;

VG quote 01.jpg

VG quote 02.jpg

"Flock off, feather face!" -

cololi9

"Flock off, feather face!" - Bayonetta to Fortitudo

Never fails to put a smile on my face :)

"Most men complacently accept

SorrowBlade

"Most men complacently accept ‘knowledge’ as ‘truth.’ They are sheep, ruled by fear."

I was playing Vagrant Story just yeasterday> Unique game 'till this day.

----------

Video games are, modern days-wise, the maximum manifestation of art. It's intrinscecally aesthetical, with infinite potential to be philosofical, poetic.