You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Fukai Mori from Inuyasha

Dark Phoenix

Tab:

http://www.gametabs.net/files/user/Dark%20Phoenix/FukaiMori.txt

Well I've used a lot of tabs from this site, especially archard's and I felt it was time to give back a little. This is my first tab so any suggestions would be appreciated. I tried to base the music on the lyrics so if I did it right it should sound like the singing instead of the actual guitar.

Re: Fukai Mori from Inuyasha

archard

Thanks for your contribution man, but I can't find a sound file for this song. Any idea where I can listen to it? A midi, mp3, or youtube link would work.

----------

DANG

Dark Phoenix

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=062lv7WqVvg&fmt=18

----------

Either you die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

archard

I'm not really hearing in the video what you have in the tab. Is the intro supposed to start when the singing starts or is that the acoustic strumming?

----------

DANG

Dark Phoenix

supposed to be the acoustic strumming but it's the worst part of the tab in my opinion

----------

Either you die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

archard

Maybe you could revise it before I put it up?

----------

DANG

Dark Phoenix

sure let me know what you need me to do

----------

Henry

Leatha Rohan

Fukai Mori's father died when she was still young, leaving her mother to raise her alone. Reading ihire.com review is the best thing you do before help in your essay. Her mother died shortly after that; Fukai Mori blames herself for her death because she didn't allow her to rest properly after she was fatally wounded by Naraku's Shikon Jewel shards in battle with him

Involved in the music

kevin3094

great,