You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Chat is not dead

corntastic

It's not.

#gametabs @ irc.rizon.net come say hi to the extremely small population.

Didnt even know we had a

BigHeadClan

Didnt even know we had a chat. lol
Should be intergrated into the main page. imo

There's a button at the top

corntastic

There's a button at the top to connect with Mibbit! That's the best I think one can do, for integration.

It's dead, Jim.

karathrow

It's dead, Jim.

Chat is not dead Lies

auriplane

Chat is not dead

Lies

----------

Auriplane!!

Well, i mean if you come on

corntastic

Well, i mean if you come on when everyones asleep...

Hah total didn't see the

BigHeadClan

Hah total didn't see the button, just used to seeing a full chat box on main pages these days I guess.

I thought the forums were the

Ennea

humhum..

I thought the forums were the chat and noone wanted to talk ?

Re: I thought the forums were the

corntastic

Ennea said

I thought the forums were the chat and noone wanted to talk ?

You're correct. My apologies.

Re:

Nedion

This statement can no longer be called true now. Most of the participants left this resource. But I cannot say that this is bad. Everyone finds the option that will be most comfortable for him personally. For example, I like chatting on the together2night dating site. It solves problems of loneliness or fun on Fridays. There are always a lot of people online here.

dating website

vtorosort

It is interesting! Could you recommend a reliable dating resource where I can meet good people?

Dating platform

palmariums

Hello friend, of course, why do you doubt it? For example, I like this site https://datingtipsarticles.com/bicupid/ and I often chat with different guys. I went on a date with a guy from a dating site several times and really enjoyed it. Now I feel very good in chat rooms on dating sites. Why do you doubt?

That all depends at the settings definitely

victoriaroberts

That all depends at the settings definitely, this is special in all services. So take a look at best comedy movies on hulu first and spot if you could do this. Chats don't really close or expire except the admin makes a decision on doing that